What Just happened?

3rd Person POV:

"A-are you gay?" Mark asked now looking at the floor so Jack couldn't see his face. Jack eyes widened as he blushed a bright red and stood there for a moment before saying "y-yeah".

Mark pulled me down and kissed Jack again. Jacks eyes widened with shock but he soon just let things happen and kissed back. Mark broke this kiss soon again and breathe heavily with Jack as they were both out of air.

"W-what just happened..." Mark asked Jack still breathing a tad out of normal.

"I-I don't k-know..." Jack as his breathing was normal and calm but the blood racing through him at what might happen next. He was nervous, scared, petrified at least to what might happen next. Jack didn't want to lose him as a friend, and he barely knew him.

'Oh I'm so fucking dumb!' Jack thought to himself.

Before Jack could finish his thought Mark got up making Jack stumble a bit from the lack of support and watched Mark as he got up to scribble something on a piece of paper. He came back with the piece of paper and handed it to Jack.

"I-it's almost time for you to be home... T-text me when you get home" Mark said in his deep voice.

"A-alright... Thanks for letting me come over" Jack said cheerfully trying to light up the mood.

"No problem" Mark said in his deep voice giving a smile to Jack as he walked out the door.

Once Jack left the door Mark fell onto the couch that was in the room he was in.

"I think I like him..." was all Mark said to himself before he waited for Jack to text him back.

Hey sorry for the short chapter! I wanted to leave you all on a cliff hanger so I just continued the chapter and stopped it short. I'll be uploading VERY soon so see all y'all in the next chapter!!!