Fighting The Urge

TRIGGER WARNING! If you are easily "triggered" to cutting please stop reading NOW! This chapter is exactly that so please read with caution...

Jack POV:

It was 3 am... An hour before my flight. We wanted to make a new start, a new beginning, for me... But nothing will change.

Nobody excepts me for who I was, who I am.

I traced the biggest scar with my index finger, tracing each letter of the word on my thigh.

"G" I whispered to myself as a traced the 'g' on my leg, feeling tears well up in my eyes.

"A..." I whispered again tracing an 'a' that was next to the 'g'. Feeling more tears build up in his eyes, threatening to fall.

"Y..." I finished choking at the end as the tears fell down my cheeks. I grabbed my razor hidden in a case on my bed side and started crying more knowing what I was going to do... Again.

I dug the razor into my thigh and dragged the razor under the word "GAY" on my thigh, making it look like I under lined it. I threw my razor back into my case and cried harder. The blood dripped down my leg. I brought my legs to my chest, not caring if the blood smeared into my night shirt and cried. Once I could breath normally I read the clock.

'3:45...' "Fuck" I said as I threw my head on the head board of my bed.

"My parents are gonna be up soon" I said quietly as I got up to clean the cut on my leg in the bathroom. I packed everything I needed and looked around my room, for a lazy outfit to throw on and waste another day of earth by me being here. I sloppily found a "Belgin" grey sweeter shirt and some jeans and threw on my shoes, waiting for my parents to wake up and get ready themselves. Before I walked out of my room I grabbed all my flower crowns and packed them up as well, but keeping out a green one to wear for the flight. I walked out of my room, pulling out my phone and going on Twitter and finding a few messages from fellow classmates, I meant bullies.

'The faggots leaving today!!'
-Rodney
'I feel bad for the next school'
-Jessica
'What a loser!'
-Zach

"Such nice words..." I said to myself rolling my eyes and putting my phone away. Shortly after I heard my parents shuffling down the stairs dressed like they were about to go to Florida with their bags. I helped my mom bring out the bags to the car as my dad cooked a quick eggs and bacon for us before we left to catch out flight.

HELLO! So as I said in my "One-Shot" I wanted to shorten my chapters, so I did! Some of my favorite chapters had these sort of chapters but updated constantly! So I'm trying to do that instead of 1,800+ word chapters ;-;

If you enjoyed please vote for and if you have suggestion please message me or write a comment below but as for now... I'll see all you readers, in the next Chapter!!!!

Buh-Bye!!!