Marks House

Third Person POV:

Jack walked inside his house and admired everything inside. Straight from the entrance you could see the living room with the huge tv and nice leather couch. And to your right your could see a wood stair case leading upstairs.

"Your house is so nice Mark" Jack said once he finished taking in the details of Marks house.

Mark just chuckled again and said "let's go to my room, that's where all the games and stuff are so..." Mark said trailing off.

"Yeah sure" Jack said following Mark up the wood stairs and into a door supposably being Marks room. Jack looked around Marks room and saw a room that looked similar to his but not quite. The first thing that caught Jacks eye was Marks pile of flower crowns on his desk.

Mark and Jack started talking about flower crowns until Mark randomly said "hey wanna play truth or dare?"

A smile formed on Jacks lips and he said "Hell yeah!".

Mark giggled and said "k truth or dare" and scooting in a smudge closer to Jack so he wouldn't notice.

"Dare" Jack said simply as he still smiled.

"I dare you to take off your shirt" Mark said in a serious voice before him and Jack broke into laughter. Jack wiped away his tears before pulling off his shirt catching Mark by surprise. Mark blushed deeply as Jack only blushed a dark pink and they sat there for a moment.

"T-truth or dare?" Jack asked after a moment of starring at each other.

"T-truth"' Mark replied back breathlessly still glancing over and Jacks nice form and a face full of dark red.

"What's your sexuality" Jack asked to Mark catching him off by surprise and growing a light blush on his cheeks once again.

"Oh, I'm gay" Mark said smiling and cocking his head to the side.

Some how this was a trigger for Jack as he jumped onto Mark and kissed his passionately. Mark didn't push him off but kissed back. Mark put his arms around Jacks neck and Jack gripped onto Marks shirt tightly. After a few moments Mark and Jack split in need for air and panted deeply, starring into each others eyes with their foreheads touching.

"T-that was..." Mark said not able to control his words properly. Jack sat there as well not bothering to intrude the silence as he blushed madly.

"I-I should g-go..." Jack said grabbing his shirt and about to stand up before Mark pulled on his arm and forced him to sit back down.

"T-truth or d-dare?" Mark asked still having a tight grip on Jacks wrist.

"T-truth?" Jack said confusedly at why Mark would ask him that at a time like this.

"A-are you gay?" Mark asked now looking at the floor so Jack couldn't see his face. Jack eyes widened as he blushed a bright red and stood there for a moment before saying "y-yeah".

An//: Me trying to leave you one a cliff hanger like XD Sorry but I wanted to keep some tension on what might happen next so expect these every now and then!

Also what do you guys think of my chapter so far? Honest comments please because I find this story kind of bad in my point of view and time so tell me what I can do to fix it!