The Other Flower Crown

Jacks POV:

I woke up to my mom screaming from down stairs telling me to get up. I groaned and got up, walking to my mirror.

I looked horrible.

I had dry tear stains all down my puffy cheeks. I went to the bathroom and washed my face, and picking out an outfit for that day. I picked out a red long sleeve shirt that I rolled the sleeves to my elbows and some jeans. To match I picked up my think pink flowered crown with small green leaves and pink flowers around it. I looked in my full body mirror and fixed my flower crown before I looked at my whole body.

"I'm still ugly" I said to myself as I rolled my eyes and walking out of my room, grabbing my black book bag on my way out. I walked down the stairs to see a pancake breakfast waiting for me. I finished eating my breakfast and walked to my front door, looking in the mirror one last time before pulling on my shoes and yelling a goodbye to my mom and dad.

I walked to school and tried looking for the principles office. I turned around really quickly and ran into someone. I shook my head from the impact and apologized immediately.

"Oh shite I'm so sorry" I said with my accent coming out a little.

"Oh it's no problem" said a deep voice. I looked up to see a man with red hair and glasses over his chocolate brown eyes, he was wearing a red jacket with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, similar to mine, and a pair of skinny jeans like mine.

But damn was he hot.

I rubbed my head from the impact and realized my flower crown wasn't on my head so I looked around and saw my flower crown on the ground. I picked it up but found another flower crown next to mine.

"O-oh that's mine" the red head said shyly. I picked up the other flower crown and gave him his and put mine on. His eyes widened when we saw I had one too.

"I'm Sèan, but call me Jack" I said giving a smile and little chuckle.

"I'm Mark" Mark said, losing the fear he had from before as he fixed his flower crown on his head.

"I'm kinda new here..." I said sheepishly still smiling.

"I can show you around if you'd want me too" Mark said.

"That'd be awesome" I said smiling a bit bigger. Something about this kid made me want to smile, and I didn't want to stop. He was like me. I got caught up in my thoughts as Mark waved a hand in my face, scaring me a bit.

"Hellllooooo" Mark said chuckling.

"Follow me to the office" Mark said starting to walk to the office. Mark turned around and start heading towards the office, shaking his ass perfectly. I bit my bottom lip and looked away trying to catch up so I wouldn't have to look at his ass, even though it was hard not to stare.

We finally got to the office and I introduced myself to the principle.

"Hello! I'm Séan Mcloughin, the new exchange student." I said as I sat down in one of his chairs. Marks seemed to get more enchanted in me after I said "exchange student". The principle seemed to look right past me as he smiled at Mark.

"Mr.Fischbach how was your weekend?!" The principle said not even acknowledging my existence.

"It was fantastic! But we have a new student" Mark said gesturing to me. The principles eye's shot down and his eye's went wide.

"Oh I didn't even notice you! Please forgive me! Yes, your the new exchange student from Ireland. Hmm, I have your schedule right here and Mr.Fischbach can show you around the school, I also tried having you in a majority of his classes so that'll help you as well!" the principle said giving me a warm smile. I turned to Mark and saw a huge smile on his face. I smiled warmly back at him and took my schedule, thanking him. Me and Mark headed out of the principles office and checked the time.

'7:43' "class starts in 12 minutes" Mark said breaking the silence.

"How about you show me to all of my classes that I don't have with you so I don't get lost? Then we can head to 1st period?" I asked looking at my schedule.

"Sure thing" Mark said as he took my schedule and started to direct me to my classes.

An//: So finally this is the new book I've been talking about for a while! Sorry I had to post pone this story to be published until now it's just that I started writing a lot of chapters before hand so if I couldn't write I'd always have a chapter ready.

Oh and not all or my chapters will be on "Jack POV" so if you get confused just look at the POV, k? Thanks! XD

That's it for this chapter, but I'll see all you dudes... In the next Chapter!

Buh-Bye! ~DesireeWrites