It's gonna be a cold night! pt.2

Chapter 18

Previously...

-You'll never guess what we found when we were at MAKO!-said Brandon.

-Anyways, we saw...mermaids!

...

-Guys, where's Musa?-asked Layla.

...

-Hello Musa.-he said evilly smirking-Thought you could get rid of me? Well think again.

Musa's eyes widened-How.....how did you find me?!

...

-Yeah but now Tecna's moonstruck!-said Bloom.

There was a knock on the door.

-Flora, it's Helia, I need to talk to you!-said Helia from the other side of the door.

-Oh goodie!-said Stella.

....

There was a knock on the door.

-Flora, it's Helia, I need to talk to you!-said Helia from the other side of the door.

-Oh goodie!-said Stella.

-Flora, open up!-he said.

-Uh, just a second!-she said.

She turned around to the girls-What do I do?

-Ok...um...we're going to go to my room to keep an eye on Tecna, you answer the door.-said Layla.

They got inside Layla's room.

Flora opened the door by standing behind it with closed eyes. Helia got inside and she closed the door.

-Flora, we've been dating a few months and I'm crazy about you! But a good relationship means no secrets, and I know you have a secret!-said Helia.

-Oh come on, me, secret?-said Flora nervously.

-Flora, this is serious!-yelled Helia-If you don't tell me the truth we're through!

-Um...i...Helia...i-(Flora)

They heard a scream from Layla's room, followed by a thud and a "Tecna!".

-I better check that out, be right back!-Flora rushed in Layla's room.

Everything was a mess in there, Tecna was trying to escape Layla and Bloom's grasp while Stella was on the floor in mermaid form, drying herself with her powers.

-Good, you're here!-said Layla-Did he leave?

-No.-said Flora-He wants me to tell him the secret.

-You mustn't! Especially not tonight!-said Bloom.

-Let me go!-yelled Tecna, blasting ice all over the room, freezing everyone on the spot. Only their heads weren't frozen.

-What's going on?!-Helia tried to enter the room, but Flora was on the ground in front of the door in mermaid form.

-Flora! Open up!-yelled Helia.

In the meantime Tecna (who wasn't frozen) jumped through the window, revealing a glimpse of the full moon to Flora.

Stella got rid of the ice and Helia entered the room.

-Where is Tecna, I heard you call her name?-asked Helia.

-Tecna isn't here.-said Bloom.

-She just jumped out of the window and went to MAKO. I love MAKO. Can I go to MAKO?-asked Flora dreamily.

The girls looked at each other in shock.

-...Flora hit her head.-said Layla.

-Yeah, she hit it really bad.-said Bloom.

-I don't believe any of this.-said Helia-I'm not leaving until I find out what is going on!

-I think he should know.-said Flora.

The girls looked at her with anticipation.

-I'll show him!-said Flora.

She got inside Layla's bathroom and turned on the water.

...

Musa was locked in a small cabin on the boat. She couldn't use her powers to get out since there was a camera. She then remembered they didn't take her phone when she transformed back. She stood under the camera and turned to the wall so they can't see what she's doing. She quickly texted Layla, hoping she'll see the message soon or that she's not moonstruck.

Right that moment Daniel showed up.

-Give me that!-he took her phone and smashed it from the ground.

-Hey, I just got that!-said Musa.

-Shut up!-he said.

-Or what?-she asked-Do you really think I'm scared of you?

-You should be, I have an entire team of scientists with me, and you're only one mermaid. You can't do anything.-he said.

-Want to bet?-said Musa.

-Oh, and by the way, I'd like you to meet the people that helped with this project.-Daniel opened the door, Musa's eyes widened.

...

Flora got inside Layla's bathroom and turned on the water.

-Helia look!-Bloom pulled him out of the bathroom and Stella slipped in and closed the door.

-What are you doing?!-yelled Helia.

-Flora's not really herself, she's stressed out and all.-(Bloom).

-Why don't you just wait in the living room.-said Layla, rushing him out of her room-Bloom...

-Already on it!-Bloom showed her her phone with Timmy's caller ID on it.

Stella got out of the now frozen bathroom.

-She didn't want me to dry off her tail so she froze the bathroom!-said Stella.

-Timmy, Sky and Nabu are on their way.-said Bloom.

Layla got a text.

-It's from Musa!-she said excitedly.

The girls gathered around her while they tried to keep Flora from escaping.

Layla started reading.

Help! Daniel and a crazy scientist kidnapped me while I was swimming. I'm locked in their boat. Last time I saw the ocean, we were near MAKO. Hurry!

The girls had worried expressions on their faces.

Right that moment, Timmy, Sky and Nabu's voices were heard from the living room. The girls got in the living room.

-Girls!-Sky and Nabu hugged their girlfriends.

-Helia, could you...-(Bloom)

-No! I want to know what is going on!-he yelled.

-Fine!-said Layla-We're mermaids!

-Yeah right!-said Helia.

-Well you'll just have to take our word for it cuz we don't have time to explain!-said Layla.

-Girls it's not that scary, Tecna and Flora are just moonstruck!-said Timmy.

-Oh it's scarier than you think. Tecna escaped and probably went to MAKO while there's a boat somewhere around there full of scientists called by no other than Daniel. And how do we know that? Musa just texted us saying Daniel had her locked up on his boat!-said Stella.

-Wait, are we talking about Daniel that went to this school and is a mermaid hunter?-asked Helia.

To be continued...