Chapter 1 » Emotional with one direction

*The picture and song is with some chapter, so after you've read the chapter, listen to the song*

Before you start reading, Just wanted to say that this book involves a lot of celebrities and youtubers, but it's is a fan fiction but things that happens here may not be so realistic, and the reason to this is that when I started writing this book, I was in a lot of fandoms and I switched lanes like all the time *moon emoji* so that's why in the beginning it's like this typical fan fiction with dream life and shit, but I promise that more towards the middle, or after a few chapters, it will get better, and more realistic. I started writing this book about one and a half year ago, and I took a break for a few months, other than that I just keep updating it as often as I can and when I get new ideas and stuff. 

I've improved my writing, grammar and spelling skills more than a lot. And right now the book and all the chapters are unedited, but that's because I want to finish the book before going into doing any big changes in the chapters. Thanks for reading and I hope you'll enjoy the book! 

Brook's POV.

friday

"SOO BASICALLY...me, Marcus, Zoe, Jack and Finn, Joe, Alfie, Caspar and Louise! So nine people are going to L.A for a week and then we're going to New York right after for the same event and we're going to stay there for one week too. We're going in one month because there is like a meet and greet-vidcon with popular youtubers and popular vine makers, Is it called vine makers? I'll call it vine makers.... So if you wanna come and meet or see us I'll leave a link in the description where it is going to be. I think all of us, the youtubers and vine makers, are going to stay at the same hotel, -heh-I hope so anyway.... DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MARCUS HERE MY SEXIII BESTIII!! Whats your channel?" I said and counted each name on my fingers.

"I forgot..."

"You did not!"

"I did!"

"Not!"

"Did!"

"Not!"

"Did!"

"No you didn't! SAY IT!"

"No!"

"Well then I'm going to give you one christmas gift less." I said nonchalantly.

"MARCUS BUTLER!!"

"Subscribe!! Oh! I remembered a thing! It's called magcon for the vine makers! And vine makers are really called Viners!" I said.

"I hope you enjoyed this video and I'll see you on tuesday! We love your sexy faces, don't we Marcus?!"

"Yes we do......."

"Ok-"

"And I love yours......" Marcus whispered and did this creepy smile like the grinch does. And smelled my hair. Creepy boy.

"You smell good...." he whispered.

"I know, I showered this morning" I whispered back.

"WAIT WHAT?" I yelled and looked at him.

"NOTHING!"

"Yeah, yeah sure..."

"Anyways....."

"That's all for today guys! hope you liked this video!"

"Byyyyyyyyeeeeeeeiiiiieee!!!" Me and Marcus said and looked into the camera on the computer before turning of the camera, We had done the fotobooth tag.

"That was the funniest thing ever." I said.

"I know! We looked like some drugged up giraffes."

"Yeah!"