Things I HATE about Wattpad. -_-

Okay

Okay. Some of y'all...NEED to be fucking slapped and scalped.

Why? 

Because, some of you and/or your favorite Wattpad headass are 

rude, arrogant, bitchy, stupid, heartless, and....a list of other shit I won't even get in to. 

You love to say:

"Fuck how everyone else feels, I say what I want to say, I do what I want to do so fuck you."

First of all.

Grow the fuck up and get out of here with that Myspace ass quote.

★I see shit like that in people's bio's and their Message Board. I know you all have seen it too.  Yet me tell you how IGNORANT you fucking sound. YOU SOUND LIKE AN ASS. I mean, this is a touch of shade here. But how can you say fuck how everyone else feels, then you say what you want to people, but no one can say a DAMN thing to your ape looking ass? Oh HELL no. I have unfollowed a DRAMATIC ass, FAKE ass, BULLYING ass, PUBLICITY STUNT PULLING ass bitch up here. But they STILL fuck with my friends!

For instance:

★A kik message from a well known Wattpad writer and mean ass, directed to one of my closes friends

★A kik message from a well known Wattpad writer and mean ass, directed to one of my closes friends. We as black females are all of...nvm. But before you say this to someone, look at yourself in the fucking mirror. Now, what if I told you, take you ass back to the zoo? You would be all offended, right? Harambe 2.0, let me tell you something. I don't appreciate you, and bitches on Wattpad Like you, who think it's okay to fucking bully people and make them delete their accounts, then play the fucking victim :)

Do you know what ELSE I hate?

★Bitches 19 and 20+ years old, BULLYING people under the age of  17. YOU ARE TOO DAMN OLD! As a matter of fact, why the hell are you even fucking with kids like that? You need to do fucking better. :) Grow up.

★ I also hate those bitches that down and talk shit about PEOPLE WHO LEAVE BECAUSE OF DRAMA. They're all like..."People who leave because of drama just seek attention and they're scary hoes" blah blah. BUT THEN, A FEW WEEKS LATER, THEY'RE BACK ON THEIR MB LIKE: "If this drama doesn't end in 5 minutes,  I am leaving, I swear to God!" Okay....didn't you just...so, you're seeking attention now? So no you're a scary hoe? Exactly.  Quit putting your foot in your damn mouth.
Side note: The person who usually all dramatic about stuff like this, is the one that starts 90% of the drama they want to "Get rid" of.

★ You know what the hell really pisses me off? When people put dumb, offensive shit on their MB. Like one time, I saw:

"I'm tired of all the #BlackLivesMatter stuff in everyone's book and on the news! I'm done with it. I can't worry about everyone elses life. #MyLifeMatters" and that's a REAL ass post!
But check this out. The bitch that said that is BLACK! She's a damn bully ass coon and I'm glad I no longer follow her. :3

Anyway.

That's it for now.

💀