★True Or False★

Hello there! Remember the riddles and other things I used to do for prizes in the first Only A Moonwalker would understand? Where you can win an imagine request, a book update of your choice, ir be a character in any of my books? Yup. I'm bringing that BACK. 

Today's game is "True or false" :)

In order to WIN you have to get ALL of them correct!

Ready?...

(THE CLUES ARE ALL AROUND YOU. TRUST ME.)

1) True or false:  In South Carolina, my birthday is considered 'late' so therefore, I had to miss a year in school, and graduate a year late.

2) True or False: My very first book was not 'If Michael Only Knew" but a book starring YouTuber Delano Edwards.

3) True or False: I love Beyonce, RiRi, Jay Z, and kanye west.

4) True or False: Delano Edwards response to my snap calling him cute was "Thank you! You cute too tho!"

5) True or false: I am a bisexual, not Lesbian.

6) True or false: Tre Melvin, Delano Edwards, King Bach, Mightyduck and Siedah Garrett follow me on twitter.

7) True or false: I recently had a hate account ran by my ex, and now it's a fanpage.

8) True or false: My first imagine was NOT "The meet up", but I instead replaced it with that imagine.

9) True or Flase: I fell out of the emergency exit of a bus, fracturing my knee and 4 places, and doing permanent damage in the 8th grade.

10) True or false: I have tickets and a backstage pass to the Young
M.A concert on December 16th...my birthday.