KILLuminati Michael (Refresher Course)

Since I haven't

Since I haven't....taught this in a while...I'm gonna back up a little by showing you this video. PLEASE watch it. It'll surprise some of you. If not all. 

(It's not a scary one. I promise)

*BEFORE YOU WATCH* 

Note 1: Michael did NOT convert to Islam. He's been a Christian since Bad Era, which is one of the reasons 'Man In The Mirror' was created. The maker of these videos did fix that mistake in another video. SO ignore that part.

Note 2: Just because Michael's 'Beat it' and 'Thriller' may have (And I say may have because I have yet to investigate that to be true so I won't say yes it does...) Does NOT mean he was in the Illuminati at any point but you also have to remember that there is a story that says Joe Jackson allowed Michael to be forced into this occult at the age of 5, and around Thriller album,after the release, he woke up and set to free himself. Which he did in Dangerous Era...I cannot confirm NOR deny this claim. BUT I can say Jermaine Jackson even said Joseph would take Michael to meetings with businessmen that he scheduled and Michael would come home and be sick for days after each meeting...could that mean something? Did those men do things to Michael as a child that may have scarred him? Maybe this is the reason he had such a soft spot for children...he wanted to protect them? It is a video on THIS, but I don't want to publish it here in my book because I'm not sure if you're on that level of the Illuminati and abuse yet, nor do I want to upset anyone. (*Cough* THIS is why Sony supports the man who rapes pop star Ke$ha, because Sony is Illuminati ran, This is also why 90% of today's music is based on sex, drugs and murder. Bad things that the Illuminati promote.) ...now, if you want to see that video, Inbox me for the link. I will not publish it.

Not that you're caught up! 

Let's get back to PANTHER DANCE!

Known for being quite sexy and controversial.

It was dubbed racist and too sexual by the media, that's why it was censored. NOPE!

 NOPE!

(Check out Drake's Sleeve

(Check out Drake's Sleeve. '6IX' Illuminati Symbolism.)

If THIS video, and OTHER NASTY ASS VIDEOS FROM THE 90'S AND EARLY 2000's CAN BE PLAYED WITH NO PROBLEM, THEN WHY DID THEY ACT LIKE MICHAEL WAS THE DIRTIEST THING ON THE PLANET?! It has to be more to it, right???

Right. 

If you pay attention, the key thing is Michael mouth during the close up...what was he saying? And why was it muted? Alot of Moonwalkers think Michael is beat boxing, but that's not it at all. The noise you hear, is his feet on the concrete. His mouth is moving, but not in the motion of beat boxing... but he's saying something that they can only understand...I'll admit. Some of the moves were a bit sexual...but that's what the Illuminati understands...they're built on sex and mind control...Michael had to speak their language to let them know...fuck off.

Part One:

Note: There is a deeper pitched scream along with Michael's at the end. That signifies his declaration of freedom (His scream) and the disapproval of Satan, who doesn't appreciate his awakening. (His scream in the lower pitch symbolized that)

Note: Pay close attention to his hands once he's in the 'fog' dancing. The downward triangle symbol he makes with his hands is highly disrespectful, and is a sign of rejection and or a possible take down!

Note: "THREE REBIRTHS" (Which are the three foggy close ups) one for his physical body, one for his spirit, and one for his soul. 

Part two:

Note: Don't be uptight about this one. If what you read in this one makes you think the author of this video is against Michael, than you should go to "Only A Moonwalker Would understand (1)" and start from the beginning. Because he's not. Remember.  You watch these at your own risk.

 - Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. - John 3:3 

  - And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. - Matthew 18:3 

Michael did what he had to do. It was his calling.

Alot of people ask, "Why did God choose a poor black kid from Gary to be on top and in control? And to also open millions of eyes?" Well for one, the Illuminati is racist organization.  Even though black are allowed to be in it, doesn't mean they get treated good! God probably chose Mike for that reason. So he could get under their skin even more! And I can believe the vitiligo thing! It's ALOT of people who don't even remember when Michael had color to his skin! I hear "MICHAEL JACKSON WAS BLACK?!?!" Alot. Do you? 

Much lo.v.e. ♥