6) We'll be Looking for Sunlight

~~~~~~~~
"Wow." Gabriel stared at Castiel the second he walked though the door. "You look like you got mauled by angry strippers."

Castiel glared. "Thanks."

Gabriel shrugged. "All in a day's work. That was supposed to be Dean, you know. I'm not sure why you were at his locker to begin with." He raised his eyebrows.

"Oh fuck off. Our lockers are near each other." Castiel grumbled, flipping off Gabriel right when Lucifer walked in.

"Ooh, what's happening? Is Cassie finally admitting that it was his fault that the cops have us on probation for a couple of more months?" Lucifer clapped his hands excitedly. Then he saw Castiel's deadpan stare. "Ooh! What happened to you? You look so much better than usual, what brand of foundation is that? It totally matches your eyes and your gayness!" Lucifer gushed.

Castiel groaned and just walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay. Leeks. Where are the leeks?" Dean looked up from the grocery list his mom had provided him with. "What the hell is a leek?" He glared at all the people who were staring at him because as it turned out, it really was permanent paint. Damn Gabriel and Sam.

Castiel shrugged. "I think they're kind of like shallots."

"What the hell is a shallot?!" Dean asked stuffing the list in Castiel's hand.

"How am I supposed to know? I don't eat healthy stuff!" Castiel glanced over to taller man with dark hair in the same aisle. "Excuse me, do you know what leeks are?"

He looked up. "Sorry, I've got no clue, but can you tell me what shallots are?"

Dean threw his hands in the air. "Why are we even here?!"

Castiel glared at Dean. "Because. You told me that you weren't going to be embarrassed by yourself so you dragged me with you." He pointed his own face which was looking worse than it was an hour ago and Dean didn't know how that was possible, considering he'd been trying to scrub off the paint.

"Oh yeah." Dean grinned sheepishly. "Oops."

"Oops" Castiel said in a high-pitched voice.

"That's not what I sound like!" Dean complained. He grabbed a pack of Skittles and threw them in the cart, grumbling the whole time.

"That's not what I sound like!" Castiel mocked, walking away and grabbing a box of muffins. Dean just pouted.

~~~~~~~~~

Sam looked around. "Why the fuck are there three different paper towel rolls here?"

Gabriel shrugged, little bits of sandwich crumbs spilling out of his mouth and Castiel cringed. "That's gross."

Anna rolled her eyes. "We've already had this conversation earlier. But why are the three rolls?"

Lucifer shrugged. "I didn't want to reach across the table so I got another pack out."

"Wait." Michael looked at the devil kid. "So, you walked halfway across the kitchen and opened another pack instead of literally reaching three feet for paper towels?"