XIV

Lauren POV:

I got in my car and made my way to the closet super market. Once I was there I got out and got everything she asked for, when I was in line, I got a text and I saw it was from her, I read it and rolled my eyes.

Y/N 😍: Can you also get some juice please babyyyy

Lauren: I'm already in line but you're lucky you're cute 🙄

Y/N 😍: on no then nevermind babe

Lauren: nah I'm getting it

I put my phone back in my pocket before she could answer. I turned the the person behind me.

"Uh, do you think you can hold my spot please? I just need to go get something real quick." I asked him.

"Girlfriend cravings?" He asked and I giggled.

"Something like that."

"Go ahead." He said and I quickly went over and grabbed some juice boxes.

"Thank you." I said once I got back.

"No problem." He replied.

I paid for everything and loaded it up in my car. I sat in my car and pulled out my phone and texted the group chat.

Lauren: guys I'm going over her house to watch some movies, would it be too much if I got her flower?

Mani 🐻: are my eyes forsaken me?

Mani 🐻: THE Lauren Jauregui is thinking of getting a girl flowers?

Lauren: ha ha ha

Lauren: I'm being serious

Ally ☀️: do you know what her favourite are?

Lauren: yeah, Y/F/F

Camz 🍌: y'all she answered that without even thinking

Dinah 👑: she is SPRUNG

Camz 🍌: Sprungregui

Lauren: you guys are annoying bye

I rolled my eyes and put it in my pocket. I looked up and saw a flower stand, screw it. I want to make a good impression on her, a way to show her I'm serious about this.

I went up to the stand and bought her a single Y/F/F. I placed the flower on the passenger seat and started driving to her place. Once I got there, I parked in the apartment complex parking lot, got everything out and held the flower between my teeth, not wanting to crush it. I got in the elevator and went up to her floor, once I got there, I banged on the door with my foot.

"Babe, open the door!" I said as best as I could with the flower in my mouth. A few seconds later, the door opened and my breath caught in my throat. She was just wearing a pair of grey joggers, a white shirt and her hair was up in a messy bun. She's so breath takingly beautiful.

"Need some help?" She asked and I nodded. She grabbed some bags from me hand and we walked into her kitchen and set everything down.

"This is for you." I said taking the flower out of my mouth and handing it to her.

"Aww baby, you didn't have to."

"I wanted to." I said putting my hands in my pocket, giving her a sly smile. She smiled and walked up to me, placing a soft kiss on my cheek and I couldn't help but blush.

"You look so cute when you blush." She teased.

"Shut up." I said giggling.

"Make me." She said and my eyes widened.

"On our date." I said wrapping an arm around her waist.

"When is that gonna be?" She wrapped her arms around me neck.

"Friday? I'll pick you up at eight." I said and she nodded, removing her arms and started putting everything away, and the flower in a vase.

She turned around and leaned against the counter, looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, you just look really good." She said and bit her lip.

"And you're wearing the hoodie you were wearing in the selfies you sent me when you thought I was Dinah." She said and smiled. I looked down and noticed just that.

"I didn't even notice." I told her, she grabbed a bag of chips and grabbed my hand in the other.

"Let's go cuddle." She said and lead me to her room.

"Don't gotta tell me twice." I said and she giggled.

I laid down and she laid next to me, resting her head on my chest.

"What do you wanna watch?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Whatever you want to babe." I told her and she nodded, putting a random movie.

I started playing with her hair and she let out a content hum.

I could really get used to this.

"Me too." I heard her say. Wait what?

"I said that out loud?" I asked and she giggled.

"Yup."

"Sorry."

"It's okay, it's cute, like you." She said poking my cheek and I groaned.

"Just watch the movie." I said and she giggled again.

*

It's eleven now, I've been here for seven hours, I think it's time for me to go.

"Babe, I'm gonna go." I said but I didn't get an answer. I looked down and saw her with her eyes closed. I smiled and tried getting up but she just held me tighter.

"Noooo, stay." She said with her eyes still closed.

"Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded. I laid back down and wrapped my arms around her. I turned off the tv and closed my eyes with a smile on face.

Now I could really get used to this.

I just really hope I don't wake up with morning wood.