Take 2 - I Saw Him Standing There with a GPS - ACTION!

Start from the beginning

But well, who the hell is he anyway?

"Don't answer a question with a question! And for your information, yes, I was," I said to him, while crossing my arms in front of me. My eyebrows furrowed deeply as I cross examine him.

"Oh," He replied. He turned around from me and simply walked away.

This guy is interesting. More often than not, people would get pissed off over me for laughing at them or at least annoyed. . . Why is he acting as if mocking at him is like accepting a universal truth? What the heck, man?

Who cares? Duh, whatever.

Whoa, hold up. Did I just sound like that cheerleader I saw last night in that chick flick Valentina was watching?

I don't want to sound as annoying like that. Not that cheerleaders are bad or anything, it's just in that chick flick, they were honestly much squeakier than a mouse. Really.

Wait, how did I reach thinking about mice?

My eyes followed him and noticed the raindrops drenching him all over. Hastily, I followed him to stop him from getting completely drenched from the rain.

"Hey, you are making yourself get wet. See? You are sneezing already. You will get a fever, or at least a cold. Here take my umbrella. And um, your...GPS is going to get broken too," I said to him, glad to give that freaking umbrella. "Why are you out without anything to cover yourself with anyway? Isn't all over the news today that there's gonna be a heavy rain? Don't read news, buddy?"

"Oh, thank you very much," He replied. "I had the raincoat with me but there was a three-feet human getting soaked so I handed over my raincoat. Since this is a pretty large umbrella, please get under it too or you will be ill instead."

"Three-feet human?" I echoed, unconsciously getting under the umbrella. This guy must be seriously an alien—Oh, he must have implied about the height. "You mean, a kid," I murmured quietly.

He paused and gawked at me for a while and then asked, "What's the beautiful name of madam?"

"Augustine Capello. How about yours?" I asked. Wait, why am I giving away my name so easily? Well, it is not like I care much about giving away my identity. I'm not some celebrity. Like what is he going to do? Kidnap me?

I snorted. Yeah, right.

If someone did kidnap me, they would probably return me in five minutes and even give the ransom back with interest. That's probably the height of how much I could annoy people more than anyone else.

"Roland Conan," He answered.

Conan....Conan....Wait, I've heard that name somewhere. Where was it again? It seems so familiar. For some reason the image of Sherlock Homes keep popping into my mind.

That's it! Conan as in Arthur Conan Doyle!

Nice name you got there, kid!

"Oh, nice to meet you," I said to him, trying to keep my cool. I was fangirling internally about his name, but no way am I going to let him know about that.

"Glad to meet madam," He replied back. What's with that madam? Such a weirdo. The overly distant and formal feel he gave off makes me feel like he must have been a descendant of a royal family or something like that.

Nah, just kidding.

"So, why are you fiddling with the GPS again?" I asked him.

"I am trying to find an academy called Camio Academy," He said looking at the GPS.