My Rival's Brother

Start from the beginning

"Careful, racer" harry's voice echoed as i turned the corridor making me roll my eyes.

Another thing about Harry Styles is his ability to make me roll my eyes in number of time, with zero efforts. But I'll give him the credit, he is nice guy! Treats my bestfriend the way he deserve and honestly, we would have been good friend if it was not this rivalry going on for the title of the most hottest/coolest.

"Ahhh Mr.Malik finally" Our principal, Sara, looks at me from his thick glasses, she was an old lady of around 50 but lets say she was kinda strick sweet.

"Hi" i awkwardly waved and got in, quite surprised to see my math siting infront of her.

"So how is practise going on, Mr.Malik" she inquired.

I nodded "Great Ma'am"

"Good!" She said and silently started scanning papers on her desk.

??????????

"May i know why and how are you constantly failing in your four main subjects?"

"Well.." i awkwardly trailed off "umm i plan on joining uni with my sport scholarship"

"But haven't you heard the new rule?"

Oh Shit!!!! I crossed my fingers and internally started praying that what Harry said is not the thing.

"You ain't getting scholarship without credits atleast in 6 subjects"

'SHITTTTTT '

I nodded in agreement but my mind was completely dozed. Just one question running on my mind.

'NOW HOW AM I GOING TO INCREASE MY GRADES?'

"You may leave now and i want a good result from you, zayn" sara pointed and i silently nodded before leaving.

'How?' I internally cried

----------------------------------

"You look off, Malik" Louis pointed after winning his 5th fifa round.

"Hmm?"

"God you lost 5 times in a row now spit what's troubling you" Louis gives me darting look, a fair warning that he aint taking 'no' as an answer.

I threw my joystick on the floor we were sitting on and threw my head back on the sofa. I sighed loudly before telling everything that happened in the principal's office.

Louis nodded and quickly his face lits up "I can say Harry to tutor you"

"OH DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TO THINK ABOUT IT" I yelled, suddenly getting insecure "HE SHOULD NOT KNOW ANYTHING"

Louis rolled his eyes "Your pointless rivalry with him sucks"

"And everyone in the school know you two fucks"

"Hey now! Don't smart mouth me! I'm trying to help" he offensively kicked my knee.

"God! I am so done!" I frowned and hung my head between my knees.

"Hey i got an idea"

"If it's your another lame idea to get some time with harry using me- then fuck off in advance" i said, not even minding to raise my head.

"No! But you can ask his brother instead"

"LIAM?" I snapped my head sharply.

Exactly!!!!!! He can help me- we also share many common classes. He will be a great help and no one will even know about it.

"I can talk to liam for you" louis offers making me roll my eyes at him.

"No, Thank You Mama, your Son got his" i shrugged.