Grab em' by the Mcdee

A/N: Because of the SUPER LONG HATIUS I put this fic through, I decided to ditch the script for now and be literate with this chapter. Seeing this as a bonus or not is your call though, so I dunno. Maybe I'll write like this more often with upcoming chapters. *shrugs* Only time will tell.
-
      After the evening fiasco that took place at the Mcdonald's drive-thru, the manager of the establishment stepped out to give Mathew and Alfred's admirers a stern talking to -- long story short, America returned to his vehicle with his happy meal and coke in hand only to have his joyful grin ripped to shreds. He noticed the car parked away from the driv-thru with his brother looking at him dreadfully as Alfred approached the car.

"I got us banned from Mcdonald's..."

"You WhAT"

Mathew averted his gaze from his brother, clearly upset with him account on how deep his scowl had been engraved onto his face, along with the sheer look of disappointment in his eyes. Looking away didn't help much though, because Alfred traced his gaze towards the bloodshed he had put into place within his car. Arthur and Ivan just laid there on the back seat, clearly out cold.

Who invited these jerks in the first place? No one, they invited themselves and now look at the mess they have caused.

"Mcdonald's is banning the lot of you for inappropriate and rough behaviour," The manager jotted down some notes on a clip board they had brought with them.

Alfred shook in place, threatening to drop his food as he stammered in between vain excuses. "But!--"

"Not only that, you guys are also responsible for holding up a line of angry costumers that ended in a loss of beneficial finances for the employees of this establishment."

Alfred listened on, completely helpless.

"This concludes our reasoning for banning you and your party. On behalf of Mcdonald's staff and I, it was agreed that it would be best to keep the likes of you as far from here as possible, you are prohibited to enter this campus -- doing so will lead to trespassing fines."

Mathew couldn't stand being the reason behind his brother's dismay, he had to fix this and set things right once and for all. "I can't take this anymore," Mathew stepped up to the angry Mcdonald's manager, already beginning to surpass his anger with the way he sized him up. Mathew may act meek and helpless sometimes, but that doesn't make him any smaller. Canada is the second largest country in the world after all. The manager stared back at Mathew, his fear for his life apparent with how intense Mathew's glare is.

"I can get why "we" the three of us are banned from this shitty burger hut of yours," Mathew reffered to Arthur, Ivan, and himself. "but what I can't get is why you have to include my brother on this. Care to enlighten me, eh?"

The manager gulped, not wanting to get on Mathew's bad side any further. "Well, you see, I was told that your brother was involved with--"

"Nothing! My brother was involved with ABSOLUTELY. NOTHING. You hear me?"

The manager stepped back, holding up his clipboard in hands in order to shield himself of Mathew's unleashing of potential wrath. "B-But the notes--"

Mathew stepped forward and ripped the notes on the clipboard to shreds, shoving them in his mouth and swallowing them whole with a wiff of Alfred's coke. "You can shove those notes up your ass and forget about it, or I'll do it for you as soon as I shit em' out."

"EEP!" The manger dropped his clipboard and held up his hands, crossing his two pointer fingers to imitate a religious cross.

Alfred looked on in pure horror. Despite his knowledge on how much of a psychopath Mathew can be, he forgets how much his brother can resemble a possessed lunatic.

"Wha... what's with all this yappin of angry puppers I hear? Keep it down for gods sake, I'm trying to sleep!"

The manager stood in silence as the tension radiating between Alfred and Mathew weighed them down, feeling it too heavy on his shoulders to move in the slightest. It was like witnessing two hungry ware wolves spot a deer in the distance with a snap of a twig at the same time.

Just as long as he's not the one being "hunted" he can care less for this idiot's survival. He's gonna run like hell.

and run like hell he did.

Mathew was foaming from the mouth like rodent infected with rabies as he slowly approched Arthur in the car. Fortunately for him, Alfred can sense his brother's ill intentions from a mile away and prevent further brutalities. "Mathew, no." Alfred held up his hand to come between his brother and the car. "You're not allowed in my car until you get yourself refrigerated and cooled down." This guy was as red as a chili pepper, he needed a sack of ice shoved down his pants stat.

Mathew cursed under his breath as he threw Alfred's coke to the ground, angrily stomping on it. "rRAUgH!"

Alfred was no longer amused with his brother's violent antics, deciding to get in his car instead and locking up all the doors in the process just in case. "So, my happy meal and I are gonna head home now. I'm taking these two dirt bags with me to insure their safety."

Mathew ran towards the car, grabbing onto the ledge where the window would have shielded any prying hands. "Leave me the Brit," Mathew growled. "It's because of him that the manager escaped with his life without guarantee of your business being accepted."

Alfred stared off into the distance with an inpatient sigh, then stared at his happy meal. He longed to have deep fried nuggers and fren fry in his stomach as he showed off his new BatMan toy to Obama through Skype. Hm. Should he argue with Mathew long enough to get home with his food all cold and nasty, or should he just drop Arthur off with Mathew and deal with it later?

Ivan had apparently been awake long enough to eavesdrop into their conversation because not even giving Alfred a chance to make up his mind, Ivan opened the passenger door and rolled Arthur off the car.

"Free English bitch on house, yes?"

Mathew's grin was sinister. "Free Bitch Vodka as soon as I get home, tubby." With that, he draped Arthur's body over his shoulder and walked off to god know's where.

Ivan climbed over to the front row passenger seat and gazed at Alfred with a smile, regardless of all the cuts and bruises from his recent beating. Then again, he smiles through anything, torture or not. "Let's get home so you can eat then heal my wounds with your kisses, baby."

Alfred blew a raspberry as he turned on the car, ready to do everything Ivan had just suggested. "It's still our date night anyway, huh? Keep buttering me up like that and I'll let you put your chopsticks in my sushi." He mocked.

Ivan clasped his gloved hands with excitement as they drove off. "That is rather kinky of you, Amerika."

Alfred flinched in his seat with the sudden stroke on his cheeck to his chest. "Though, I must be honest with you," The car came to a hault at a red light. "Expect more than chopsticks ramming you onto the matress, my dick is thicker than this accent and your ego combined." Alfred met Ivan's lustful gaze and on that moment he knew he was fucked.

Fucked good.