"That makes sense" Sakura muttered loud enough for the room to hear and be taken aback. Everyone had seen the scene before the exams started and feared the pinkette would punch them in the face too.

"That's why you set all those rules" She finished, wondering why people were giving her curious and frightful stares.

Sasuke smirked as he saw the fear in everyone's eyes toward his teammate.

Naruto hardly paid attention and instead noticed a fast approaching figure coming toward the building as Ibiki continued his lecture.

The blonde tuned in just in time as the interrogator concluded the exam "But as for all of you, you've passed the first stage of the exam. I now conclude this part of the Chuunin exams, done!"

Naruto looked to the side as he finished the last word of his sentence and watched a purple haired Kunoichi raise her fist at the wall before him.

His breath hitched as he noticed almost no article of clothing covered the woman. Naruto felt ashamed for looking but his imagination didn't have to go wild as she practically showed it all.

He shook his head of such thoughts and scolded himself internally, Kakashi taught him better than that. Well actually, his Sensei taught him to either hide behind sunglasses or a mask if he was going to look.

Naruto deadpanned as he realized why his Sensei said what he said and strangely wished he'd followed his advice.

The genin tuned in again as the woman's chakra infused fist came down and burst through the walls, causing smoke to drift everywhere.

As it cleared, everyone except Naruto and Ibiki became rigid seeing an unknown figure causing damage to the building.

Sasuke and Sakura narrowed their eyes at the woman, untrusting of her while Naruto sighed in a dreamy breath, fantasizing about certain thoughts.

"Heads up, boys and girls, this is no time to be celebrating! I'll be your next proctor. Anko Mitarashi! You ready for your second test? Good! Then let's go! Follow meee!"  She trailed off, sensing no one following her.

The purple haired woman was older, around Kakashi's age. Her beige colored eyes darted around the room, taking in all the participants and noticing the many that were left. Her creamy brown overcoat and fishnet stockings shifted around her body as she turned to Ibiki with a light playful glare.

"Ibiki. What is this? Twenty four teams? You're getting soft in your old age." Anko teased while giving a dangerous Cheshire grin. The genin, apart from a few, were growing nervous with her around.

"Maybe we just got a good crop this year" Ibiki defended himself and, unknowingly, the rest of the genin.

"Yeah, right!" She chuckled "but no worries, by the time I'm done with them, their number will be cut in at least half" She stated, sure of herself.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the woman, realizing she wasn't to be taken lightly while Sakura paid her no mind and instead focused on checking and re-checking her supplies. Kakashi had told them the second task would be a survival based test.

Naruto, strangely, lifted his chin ever so slightly and sniffed. If anyone had noticed, they would have been rather surprised at the blonde. Naruto had been keeping it under lock tight lips that his sense of smell was more than the average shinobis. The blonde, himself, hadn't noticed until his sensei pointed it out that he shouldn't be able to smell ramen all the way from team 7's training ground.