7 - 100% ???

*~(A/N: This is the final chapter of me and Gaarasangel3 collab book, I had lots of fun brainstorming and writing this the past week with you. It's an experience I'd recommend others try if they can find someone willing. Anyways, thank you everyone who commented, voted, and so on, I didn't think this book would grow so fast with views. Enjoy the conclusion! See you in the next book!)~*

As the teenage boy arrives at home, his blush nearly faded. But still he could feel and taste your lips on his, he brushes softly over his lips before he got inside his house.

Explosion meter: 18%

"I'm home!" He says, taking his shoes off. Getting a warm welcome from his family.

At your place:

"Honey, dinner is ready! Come down please~," you hear your mom calling from the kitchen

"I'm on my way!" You shout.

"Woah, woah, woah, little pup! Tell me WHAT exactly happened." The fox spirit asks on edge.

"As I told you, I had my first kiss...," you sigh making your way downstairs. Arriving there Foxy stands beside you, clearly annoyed that you won't give him a better answer.

"What's wrong, Foxy? You seem a bit ... on edge?" Your mother asks inquiringly, while laying the table.

"Didn't you tell your mother, that you had your first kiss? She'll wants to know, too." The named fox says with a smirk.

"F-Foxy!" You shout with a dark blush on your face.

"Hmmm??" Your mother stares at you with a curious expression, after a few awkward silent minutes pass, you give in with a sigh.

"I-I-I had my fi-first k-k-kiss..." You stumble quietly. Suddenly she hugs you tightly, squealing.

"I never thought I would hear this! I'm so proud, say, how was it? Was it your first move, or his?" She rapidly asks, forgetting to take a break to breath.

"M-mom," you try to shove her softly away from you, you failed, "I-It's not t-that s-s-special!"

"Tell me every last bit of it while we're eating, okay?" She says grinning brightly.

Meanwhile:

Mob didn't had much appetite so he headed to bed directly, making himself ready he gets a visit by a green-balloon like spirit.

"Hey, Shigeo, it's unnaturally for you to go out on your day off. Did you practice your psychic powers, did you reconsider my offer?" The spirit, known as Dimple, asks with a smirk in his face and showing a thumbs up.

"No, Dimple, I was out with someone..." Mob says lightly nerved. "Oh, did you ask Tsubomi-chan out?" Dimple responds surprised.

"N-No... I was out with another girl..." Mob answers nervously, thinking about his dream and your sudden kiss, he instantly touches his lips again, blushing dark.

Explosion meter: 35%

"Ohhh...," Dimple smirks and flies nearer towards Mob's face, "Macho-boy, huh? Kissing another girl..."

"H-H-How...?" His eyes widen and look confused at the spirit.

"Gosh, Shigeo, you're really easy to read..." Dimple says, shrugging his shoulders, "so you won't have that much time now, since you've got a girlfriend, huh?"

"G-G-G-Girlfriend?" Mob asks puzzled.

Explosion meter: 43%

"You kissed her before you confessed your feelings? You're really a macho, aren't you?"