4 - Hospital Visit

You and Foxy sit on the couch, watching your favorite movie. Even though you didn't watch it much, you just sat there playing with your sweater, clearly absorbed in thought.

"Little pup, aren't you watching the movie?" Foxy asks a bit nerved, "or are you too busy thinking about your 'crush'?"

Disrupted from your thoughts, you answer. "He's NOT my crush, Foxy, we are just FRIENDS."

"Didn't look like it before..." He says chuckling quietly, "but I won't bother you anymore... It's your choice after all."

"Thanks." You say, a little nerved sigh escapes your lips.

DING!

[Text]: "Hello, Honey, I know I shouldn't write this right now, as a doctor less than ever, but can you come to the hospital? Someone would be really happy, and it won't be mee...~ Although I would appreciate it to see you, too."

You straighten up a bit on the couch, focusing on your phone. What does she mean by that?

[Text]: "Hello, mom. Don't you need to work or something? Normally you wouldn't text me... I'm already at home... Is it that important?"

Sometimes you can't read this woman at all, even though she's your mother. You toss your phone to the side, letting out a sigh you stand up, making Foxy to look at you in confusion. "What's up, little pup?"

"My mother wants to see me... Don't know why sh-..."

DING!

[Text]: "You'll see theeen... ~ But if you're not coming, he would be somehow disappointed... I think..."

He? What did she mean with 'he'?

Who could that be...?

Then you hurriedly put your shoes and your jacket on, leaving furiously your home, Foxy couldn't catch up to you. You didn't notice, because you were to deep in your thoughts and just started running.

She can't mean HIM by that.

As you reflected the day again you remembered that Mob got a hit on his head by a bat, he even started bleeding, nevertheless he brought you home... Why didn't you let him inside and looked over his wound? What if he's having a concussion? Or worse? Tears dwell from your eyes as you thought you made a big mistake, causing your friend a lot of pain.

"Why is this happening?! Why am I such an idiot?!" You shout into the silence of the street, you feel your lungs burning and your legs getting weaker but you kept running.

...

Finally you arrive at the hospital, your mother stands at the front door reading in her daybook and making some notes. You rush over to her, breathlessly you kept repeating two words. "Where...? What...?"

"Oh, Honey, you got here really quick, now let's get inside." She smiles, and grabs you by your arm making you to follow her.

"Where... is he...? What... happened?" You ask anxiously, still out of breath.

"I'll tell you, when..." You don't like the undertone of hers. "When you got your examination first."

"Wh-? That can wa-", your mother still smiles at you but her eyes look at you with an evil glare, she tightens her grip. This was too scary, she was serious about that... So you let her drag you to an examination room.

While waiting inside you start to undress until you only had your underwear on, your cheeks got red as you saw another doctor coming into the room. Your mother just breathed heavily as she saw your wounds.