Chapter 23

This is the end, love you guys. Sorry I'm late, I suck.

----------------------------------------------

As I got ready for school, I had one goal on my mind and one goal only. Get Ethan back. I didn't care whether he hated me or not; I was gonna win my baby back. 

I frowned a little. That sounded so lame.

I stepped in the shower and sang softly to some random song that was on my mind as I washed and conditioned my hair with my coconut scented shampoo and conditioner. 

When I was fully dried after my long, relaxing shower I brushed my teeth before walking over to my bedroom and to my closet. 

What the heck was I gonna wear? I questioned myself as I bit my lower lip. It had to be something cute and classy. Although, for the last few months I'd sadly leaned more towards sexy. A shiver ran through my body as I thought about all those one night stands and my 'boy toys'.

You met David! I reminded myself and quickly dismissed my previous thoughts.

Even though I was not proud of those months, I met David who turned out to be one of the most important persons in my life. If it wasn't for him, I'm sure I'd gone insane. Mad. I never hit rock bottom and it was probably thanks to Dave. And if I wasn't hung up on Ethan, I'd probably act on my feelings towards him. I loved him. I really did love him. He was everything I'd want except for the fact that he wasn't Ethan. Which is why I couldn't pick David over Ethan.

Right, back to the outfit. I shook my head and focused on finding the perfect attire. Attire. I snorted out loud. I kept coming up with words like that-.

FOCUS BELLA! The clothes! God, I was hopeless.

I finally decided on mixing my old self's and my new self's styles and went for sexy n' classy.

I picked out dark blue, high waisted jeans and a red crop top with a zipper on the front, revealing some skin but not too much to be considered slutty. Although, the top did push by breasts up a little more than necessary but I hardly thought it would matter.

I applied a small amount of concealer, black eyeliner on the upper lash line and small amount of mascara to my lashes. All waterproof. I had a feeling I'd need it. I put on a red lipstick and curled my hair to perfection.

To top the outfit off, I picked out my classic, black leather jacket and some red pumps.

It was the end of September but still, the weather was extremely hot and showed no signs of fall coming. With that in mind, I grabbed my sunglasses and threw in my purse.

Sparing a one last glance to the mirror, I head out. This is it.

First things first, I began searching for Shannon and Cheryl the minute I parked my car at the school's parking lot. I found them at Shannon's locker.

"Hey, guys!" I said to them as I rushed over.

The pair exchanged some skeptical looks before returning my greetings hesitantly.

"How've you been?" I questioned them with general interest. They had no idea how much I missed them. It'd been a torture, staying away from everyone but especially the girls. They were my best friends.

"Okay, I guess..." Shannon trailed off.

"Bella, are you feeling well?" Cheryl asked me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good, I was just wondering how you guys were. It's been a while, you know?" I glanced down at my feet. "I really missed you." I looked up from my shoes.