Chapter 22

THIS IS THE END! Well, not really :D But you know, it's close.(: I'm so sorry about how short this story will be... I feel like I'm disappointing everybody... BUT I think I'm settling for 25 chapters. 24/25. <3 Anyway's lots of P.O.V.'s in this!!:D 

AYEEEEE.

~Thora.

---DAVID'S POINT OF VIEW---

I cursed quietly to myself as I drove down the road, careful to not wake Bella who was resting against the window in the passenger seat of my car.

Bella. I sighed. What the bloody hell was Ethan thinking, kissing her like that? I wanted her to gain her feelings back but one at a time. By kissing Bella like that, she must have snapped. 

I would never say this out loud but, I wish I was the one who could get that kind of reaction from her. Stupid. I shouldn't be thinking like that when Bella's in pain... I scolded myself.

I knew she only thought of me as a friend and that she still loved Ethan but that didn't stop me from hoping. I groaned. Bella had a funny way of bringing out the mushy side of guys.

I smiled weakly as I remembered the first time I saw her.

I looked around the street.

I supposed I could get used to living in America. I thought to myself before I spotted a small ice cream shop. I grinned widely like a litte kid in a... well, ice cream shop.

I slowly made my way to the shop.

"Hi there!" a perky blonde exclaimed. "What can I do for you?"

I fought the urge of rolling my eyes and tell her I was in the market for an elephant. Instead I simply ordered a toffee and oreo icecream. 

"That will be 2,50 dollars." 

I smiled and reached for my pocket. Wait. Where's my wallet?

"Bella make him hurry up!" a voice of a little girl exclaimed behind me.

"Shh, Lizzy don't be rude." an older girl spoke.

"I seem to have lost my wallet." I said awkwardly to the blondie causing her to drop her smile.

"Dude, are you serious?" the little girl spoke behind me.

"Lizzy!" the girl scolded but I could tell from her voice that she was suppressing a chuckle.

I turned around and saw a little girl  with brown eyes and dark brown hair holding an older girl's hand (most likely her sister). 

My eyes wandered to the the older girl's face and my jaw nearly dropped. She was gorgeous. Brown hair, blue eyes and pink, full lips. Her cheek bones stood out, giving her a face of a model.

When I got a closer look I saw a flash of pain in her ocean blue eyes and a small wrinkle forming between her eyebrows. She looked tired. 

"I'm sorry. I lost my wallet." I smirked. "I'm David. Or Dave. Either way." I winked the older girl.

"Yeah I'm Bella and this is Lizzy." the older girl, Bella, said.

There was something about the way her honey sweet voice spoke that reminded me of the cold.

"Bella pay for his ice cream so we can get ice cream." Lizzy tugged Bella's sweater.

She rolled her eyes. "My treat." Bella winked me before pushing past me, placing Lizzy on her hip and ordering their ice cream.