Chapter Twenty Six

Well guys, this is the last chapter :( .
I'm gonna cry because I can't believe I'm finished with my first book. But I am starting a new one. I will be updating the first chapter very soon.

Naomi POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drake's hand was now on the door knob. I was scared. Actually no that's and understatement, I'm absolutely terrified at the moment. I was shaking from fear and anger, but mostly anger. The door knob started twisting and then the door started opening. When it opened to the point I could see their faces I lunged and hit Drake in the temple with the metal pipe. He fell to the ground faster than Drake could react. Shane saw me and his narrowed and darkened.
" I've been waiting for the day I could see that pretty little face again," he said with a sickening smile.
" What the hell do you want from me," I asked oddly calm.
" I came to fulfill my promise to you," he spat venomously.
" Well then do it," I said challenging him.
He looked at me like I was his prey. Noticing this I gripped the pipe even tighter making sure I didn't lose my grip on it while swinging it.
"Well since you're armed I get a second man," he said," or two more."
I stiffened but knew I could take them. Shane had taught me how to fight pretty well. For a while I was street fighting and was undefeated. I had to quit when the situation with Shane happened.
" Okay, bring it," I said with a smile.
Shane looked at me as if I were insane. I probably would've to if I were in his shoes. He's used to everyone being cowering at the site of him. Me on the other hand, I will never be afraid of him anymore. When I first looked into his eyes I saw the scared little boy he told me he used to be. It was time he finally learned what being scared felt like.
Shane opened his mouth and I charged. I swung the pipe and got him in the ribs. The wind from his lungs was now gone while he held his side. I took my chance to hit him in the knee. He screamed in pain then fell to the ground.
" I should kill you right here," I said lowly.
" Naomi, we both know you don't have the heart to kill me," he said with a chuckle.
" That's where you're wrong. I would gladly kill you but I know one more incident and you get a life sentence," I said.
He looked at me with wide eyes.
" How did you know about that. That was supposed to be sealed with my case from society," he said quickly.
" I'm the one who asked for it to be that way because I knew when you got out you would come after me again," I said.
Just then Nina stepped out of the closet with another metal pipe.
" The police are on their way and Caleb is already here," she said not taking her eyes off of Shane.
" Okay is he coming in now," I asked.
" He just took care of Matt," she said.
"Good," I said.
I had forgotten about Drake on the floor along time ago until he grabbed my ankle and pulled me down. I screamed and tried to grab the metal pipe that had fallen out of my hand.
Nina saw Shane crawling for the metal pipe so she ran towards him and hit him with hers. She grabbed mine and tossed it to me.
" Nina, go get Caleb now," I shouted.
She ran out the door without questioning me. I grabbed the metal pipe and tried to hit Drake with it but he dodged it. He then grabbed the pipe out of my hand and threw it across the room causing it to make a loud bang. I flinched and tried to crawl away but he grabbed my ankle once again and pulled me to him. He rolled me over and pinned my hands above my head.
" I wasn't going to hurt you until you hit me with that pipe," he growled.
" Well what am I supposed to do. Sit back and let myself get hurt. You're the one who told me to defend myself no matter what. You were like a god damn brother to me until you decided to try and kill me," I screamed with tears in my eyes.
I looked into Drake's eyes and saw something flicker in them. He got up off of me and lenses me a hand to get up. He grabbed the metal pipe and went over to the door. Outside stood Austin holding a very frightened Nina.
" I think we should take them both with us and teach them a lesson. Then we can leave them to die and suffer," he said smile.
" Okay that sounds good to me but first I have to do something," he said.
Drake went behind Austin and lifted up the metal pipe. He swung it and knocked Austin to the ground. I ran to Nina and pulled her into a hug.
" Are you okay," I asked her.
She nodded and didn't say anything.
I let Nina go and she ran for the stairs. I looked over at Drake and saw he was crying. I went over and hugged him.
" Hey, what's wrong," I asked.
" I just can't believe I let them manipulate me into thinking they were like my brothers. Brothers wouldn't make me hurt the people I cared about and they wouldn't let me do the things I didn't want to do. I'm glad I'm not gonna be any part of them anymore. They're gonna get locked up and I'm gonna help Kale and the others protect you and Nina. I should've done that after what happened the last time but I was to blind to see who my real friends were. I'm so sorry Naomi and you don't have to forgive me. But I sure hope you do. You were and still are like my little sister and I want to keep it that way," he said with tears at the brims of his eyes.
I hugged him again. I knew he didn't like what Shane and Austin did but he did it because they were like his brothers.
" Drake, I do forgive you for what you did. I knew that you didn't like the things they had you do with them. I could always tell by the look in your eyes and your body language. I know that Kale in the others will eventually accept you. I know Nina already does but it will take a while with Kale and Jake. Ashton on the other hand, by the look he's giving you right now,has already accepted you into our little group," I said with a smile.
Drake turned around and saw Ashton smiling. He smiled back and was a bit surprised when Ashton came over to give him a bro hug.
" Okay, well let's get Shane and Austin the fuck outta this damn place. We are gonna just take them outside but first we are gonna tie them up," Ashton said with a smile while picking up some rope.
" Neither of them have guns on them anymore. I took Shane's while I walked out with Naomi and then Austin's gun is on the floor right there. I'm gonna put Shane's gun on the dresser and you can get Austin's gun," he said smiling.
Ashton and Drake began tying up Austin when Kale and Jake came down the basement stairs.
" Why is he not dead," Kale said venomously.
" Because he was and still is like a brother to me and saved me and Nina from Austin. He is now part of our group and if you hurt him we will have a problem," I told Kale seriously.
" You're so lucky I love you ," he said with a pout.
Drake and I laughed at Kale. Drake tossed some rope to Kale and Jake and pointed his head to the open door where you could see and unconscious Shane on the floor.
We heard a pound on the front door and then the word " Police" me and Nina ran upstairs and opened the door.
" The two are downstairs,and unconscious " I said quickly.
" We were told there are three ," one of the officers said.
" One of them didn't harm us and actually helped us. He never liked what the other two did but did the stuff with them amuse they were is only so called family. We are now his family," I said.
" Okay but can't you explain to me why two are unconscious," the same officer asked.
" My friend right here knocked out Shane and Drake knocked out Austin to keep me and Nina safe," I said.
I started towards the stairs and waved them with me.
We walked down the stairs and saw the boys watching them and making sure they weren't going to wake up.
" Guys, the police are here," I said in relief.
" Oh thank god," all the boys said in unison.
Me and Nina laughed and let the officers through so they could handcuff Shane and Austin before they were untied.
" Officer is there and ambulance near," I asked.
" They just pulled in," he said when his radio went off.
" Alright boys, you all need to get checked out. Especially you Drake," I said with a sheepish smile.
" What did you do to him," Ashton asked wearily.
" I didn't know he was trying to help me and Nina and so I knocked him out with a metal pipe for a good thirty minutes," I said.
" Dang sis, I didn't know you still had that in you," Caleb said from the stairs.
" Where were you. I didn't see you upstairs," I said a bit weirded out.
" I went outside because you can barely see the driveway to this place. I was making sure the police were able to find it,"  he said.
" Thank you but you boys need to get checked. Like right now," I said seriously.
They all sighed and started up the stairs with me in tow.
When we all got it the front door there were three ambulances in the driveway. I can understand why considering there were ten of us. Drew and Drake were the first ones to get taken to an ambulance then Kale and Jake. I realized that I still hadn't taken a pregnancy test so I went over to the third ambulance with Ashton.
" Why are you coming to the ambulance with me," he questioned.
" I might be pregnant," I said quietly.
Ashton automatically smiled and started jumping with joy.
" Ashton calm down. I don't know yet but I'm pretty sure I am. So I need you to keep quiet about it," I said seriously.
When we got to the ambulance they took I Ashton and I waited. When they got done with Ashton I went over and told them I may be pregnant. They automatically took into the back of the truck and made me pee in a cup. They said they would get the rest back I am hour and would call me. I left and gathered with everyone inside the house.
" Okay so is everyone okay," I asked.
" Everyone is okay which is surprising considering you hit Drake with a metal pipe," Caleb said.
" Oh thank god," I said with a sigh.
" I say we all clean up and enjoy the rest of our weekend here," Jake said with a smile.
We all agreed and began to clean up.

It was about an hour later when I got a from the hospital. I was excited yet scared as hell. I picked up the phone and went outside.
" Hello" I said.
" Hi is this Naomi," a lady said on the other end of the phone.
" Yes it is," I said.
" Well your results came in from your pregnancy test," she said, " congratulations, you are going to be a mother in nine months."
" Oh my gosh thank you for the information," I said excitedly.
"You're welcome mam, goodluck and goodbye," she said warmly through the phone.
When she hung up I was excited I get to tell Kale but at the same time I was scared as hell because I don't know how he will react. I took a deep breath and went inside. I saw Ashton and he looked at me and I smiled and nodded. I saw Ashton about to explode and he did.
" YES YES YES WOOHOO," he shouted.
I laughed at him and then looked at Kale. The guys and Nina were just staring at Ashton like he was a complete fucking idiot.
" Hey Kale, I need to to talk to you upstairs," I said calmly.
" Okay. I'm not in trouble right," he asked.
" No," I said giggling a bit.
I started walking upstairs with Kale following me. I'm so nervous that I can hardly breath properly. When we got to the top of the stairs I walked down the hall into our bedroom and had him shut the door. I sat down on the bed while he stood leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets.
" Kale, when the ambulances were here today I went over to one and had a test done. I'm pregnant," I said nervously.
I looked down to scared to see his reaction. He was being really quiet and I felt like I was going pass out.
" You're pregnant," he said excitedly.
I blinked a few times and realized he was smiling. I smiled back and nodded me head.
" Is that why Ashton acted that way downstairs," he asked.
I nodded and laughed lightly.
Next thing I knew I was crushed in a hug and was being kissed by Kale. He picked me up and twirled me around. I couldn't help but laugh in joy when he did this. I could tell that Kale was going to be a good dad when the baby was born.
" Let's go tell the others," he said happily.
" Okay," I said in a rush.
We walked downstairs and stood in front of everyone.
" Guys. I'm pregnant," I said with a smile.
Everyone got up and ran over to hug us.
" YESSSS I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE," Ashton yelled.
" I'm gonna be an aunt," Nina squealed.
" ASHTON AND I ARE GONNA SPOIL THE SHIT OUT OF THIS BABY," Drake yelled high giving Ashton.
Jake looked at me and smiled.
" I CALL BEING THE GODFATHER," Jake yelled.
I laughed and looked over in the doorway to see a confused Caleb standing there.
" Why is everyone so happy," he asked.
" How would you feel about being an uncle," I asked.
Caleb smiled and ran over and hugged me.
Looks like good things come out of bad situations.