Chapter Eighteen

Naomi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday day was fun but ended to quickly. My parents were coming home today after being on their business trip for awhile. I still had to go to school today since I skipped yesterday. I got up and out of bed to go get into the shower. Once I was done I did my makeup then went to my closet to get my outfit. I started to change super slowly since I saw Kale standing at his window. Every since it happened yesterday I kept my curtains open so I can tease him when I change. I heard Kale groan from his window and I turned around and smirked.
" You knew I was here didn't you," he said.
" Yes I did and my plan worked perfectly," I said smirking.
" You're such a tease," he groaned childishly. I laughed and slipped on my high waisted shorts. I grabbed my book bag and ran out of my room downstairs. I saw broken glass on the floor so I stopped and looked around. I saw my parents suitcases and realized my parents got home.I went into the living room and saw my dad and mom fighting. Which was weird for them because they never fight.
" Hey what's going on," I asked.
My dad looked up and looked into my eyes. I gasped because the person before me wasn't my dad. He was an angry drunken person I could no longer recognize. I knew something was wrong as soon as I saw his eyes red and bloodshot.
" Guys, what wrong. Please answer me," I said. They were silent for a few seconds.
"Nothing . We will talk later," he said walking off with a beer.I went into the kitchen and put my hand on my dads arm.
" Dad, please tell me what's going on between you and mom," I asked. This only made him more angry than he was before.
"I said we will talk about it later," he growled.He pushed me off of him making me hit the ground. I looked up and saw my dad standing above me breathing heavy , but then it dawned upon him what he had just done.
" Naomi, I'm ...," I cut him off.
" No, just don't," I said.I stood up and ran out the door as fast I could. I heard my dad calling my name telling me to come back into the house.I ran over to Kale's yard as fast as I could. I was almost to the door when arms circled around waist and pulled me back. I turned around and began crying into Kales shirt.
" Hey hey hey calm down what's wrongs," Kale said into my ear.
" My dad is drunk and angry because him and my mom were. fighting," I said," I tried to ask him why but he pushed me to the ground so I ran out of the house as quick as I could. He tried to apologize but I couldn't look at him."
" Hey you aren't going home after school," Kale said," you are going to stay here until he straightens himself out."
I nodded and laid my head on his chest.
" Let's get to school and after that I'll get my stuff and bring it to your house," I said.
Kale grabbed my hands and took me towards his car. I got into the passenger seat and leaned over so my head was on his shoulder. He put a hand on my thigh causing me to put mine on top. Thankfully we were going to be pretty early for school since I didn't make breakfast. It was six-forty-five and we didn't have to be at school till seven-thirty. So when we got into the car park and Kale turned off the car I got into his lap and put my arms around his waist. He put his hands on my waist and hugged me tight. I started brushing my nose against his neck causing him to squirm a little bit.
" Naomi, don't start something you can't finish," he huskily.
I giggled and kept doing till I made my way up his jaw. I knew I won when he groaned. I smirked and started to get up off his lap when he put his hands on my waist and pulled me back. He grabbed a handful of my hair and crashed his lips to mine. I responded instantly. He flicked his tongue across my bottom lip but I denied him entrance. He grabbed my butt and squeezed causing me to gasp. He took his chance and darted his tongue into my mouth. I moaned into the kiss. I detached our lips and climbed into the backseat with Kale right behind me. I kicked our bags onto the floor board and crashed my lips against mine. Kale was hovering over me while I wrapped my legs around his waist. I pulled his shirt off and threw it on the floor. He did the same with mine. Thankfully the windows are tinted.I was now laying in just my bra and underwear while he was in his underwear. He started kissing down my neck as he unclipped my bra. I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him to me so we were chest to chest. I brought my lips to his once again. I was about to go all the way when the guys opened the car doors and started yelling. I quickly grabbed Kale to cover my chest . He wrapped his arms around my waist.
" SHUT THE DOORS ASSHOLES," he yelled.
" Maybe if you let us see Naomi real quick we...," Jake started saying by was cut off when Kale smacked him. He quickly shoved the guys back, while still holding me against his chest, and shut the doors and locked them. I quickly grabbed out clothes while he sat there watching me. I put my bra back on then went to get my pants, Kale got to them first.
" Kaleeee, give them back," I whined childishly.
" Well maybe I don't want to," he said with a smirk. I sighed and turned around.
" Naomi, don't pout," he said.
What he didn't know is I was smiling. In a split second I turned around and tackled Kale. He was on the floor board with me on top. He tried to pull away when I reached for my pants but couldn't. I snatched them and climbed off of him. I quickly slipped them on along with my shirt,grabbed my stuff and bolted out of the car.
" NAOMI," I heard Kale yell out of the car door. I looked back to see him stuck and in his underwear. I was instantly doubled over laughing. I pulled out my phone and took a picture.
" Have fun," I said.
" I WILL GET YOUR ASS LATER,"  he yelled. I saw the guys laughing by Jakes car.
" Guys lets get to class before he murders us all," I said quickly. They nodded and we ran into the school. I saw Nina and met up with her so we could walk to class.