Chapter Twenty

Hey guys so I finally got chapter twenty done. I'm so sorry for the long wait. I've been busy with finals and softball. When school lets out on May 19th I will try and do faster updates. Be sure to enjoy and vote. Let me know what you think in the comments

Naomi
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked at Nina and she made eye contact with me. I was going to get her back for telling Kale where we were.
" Nina, why did you tell Kale where we were," I asked .
" I didn't mean to. I thought he was someone else walking beside me so when he saw your message pop up he took my phone and read it," she said. I turned around a saw Kale smirking at me. I raised my hand and bopped him on the back of the head. The started laughing while Kale glared at me.
" What was that for," he whined.
" That was for being nosey," I said.
When I tried to move off of his lap he just tightened his grip around my waist. I sighed and gave up in trying. He was to strong for me to even bother trying. I started wiggling my butt in his lap and he groaned. This made me smirk when I accomplished what I was going for. He was distracted long enough for me to break free out his arms so I could get food.
" Anybody want anything since I'm going up to get food," I asked.
" Hey I'll take three chocolate chip cookies and some milk," Jake yelled. I laughed. I went up to the counter to get Jakes cookies and my drink.
" Hi, how may I help you today," the worker said.
" Can I get three chocolate chip cookies, some milk, and a cup of tea," I said.
" Yes, it will be ready in about ten minutes," he said.
I walked back to the table and sat down. Something was wrong. Everyone was quiet and Kale,Jake and was no where to be found.
" Guys what's going on and where is Kale,and Jake," I worriedly.
"Naomi, they had to go do something important, and it involves the gang," Ashton said.
" We have to stay here and keep and eye on you and Nina over there," Drew said.
" Will they be okay," I asked worriedly.
" We don't know for sure but they are really good at what they do so they don't get hurt often," Ashton said. I nodded.
" Can we just go home," I asked.
"Yeah I'll do with Nina and Ashton will go with you," Drew said.
I nodded and went back up to the counter to get everything to go.
Thankfully it was done when I got up there. I grabbed everything and walked over to Ashton so we could leave. We walked out the doors to my car in silence. When we got to my car Ashton stuck his hand out for my keys. When I gave them to him I walked over to the passenger side and got into the car. He was already in the car waiting for me. Ashton pulled out of the parking lot and took a different scenic route to my house or wherever the hell we're going. It was really pretty going this way. There were a few lakes with beautiful trees and wildflowers around them. It all ended to quickly when we entered the main part of the city. I started to does off when we stop at a stop light. Once we started moving again it was lights out for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and it was dark outside. I got up and looked around and realized it was only eight at night. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I started to make some food when someone knocked on my door. I went to the door and opened it. Kale was standing there with a worried expression on his face. He came up to me and hugged me.
" Oh thank god. You weren't answering your phone so I thought something happened," he said relieved.
" I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you. I just woke up after falling asleep in the car," I said.
" Okay but I want you to pack some of your stuff so you can stay at mine for a few days. Pack your school stuff," he said with his arms still around my waist.
" Well in order for me to do that, you would have to let me go first," I said laughing a little.
" Then I'll just have to carry you upstairs  then," he said with a smirk. I decided to break out of his arms and make a mad dash to my room.
" Hey, that's not fair," Kale whined.
He ran up the stairs after me when he realized I was being serious.
I was on the last step about to go into my room but Kale grabbed me around the waist.
"That's not fair. You run faster than me," I said.
" Well, now I get to carry you to your room," he said smiling.  I huffed and he chuckled while picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. My room was down the hall so don't get why he wouldn't just let me walk.
" Can you please put me down," I whined.
" Nope, I like this view a lot," he said laughing. Then he smacked my butt.
"OWWW ,Kale that hurt," I whined.
He opened my bedroom door and laid me on my bed. He got on top of me and started kissing me. I responded instantly by opening my mouth. He moved his tongue gently against mine. He was going to take my shirt but my phone interrupted him. Kale let out a frustrated groan and got off of me. I frowned and answered the text message.

Nina: Hey we are all staying at Kales tonight, because of what came up today so hurry over.

Me: I'm with Kale now packing my stuff to stay there for a few days. Be over soon.

I went over to my closet and got a bag to pack my stuff. First I chose six outfits and then went to my bathroom for my lady products.
When I came out Kale had fallen asleep on my bed. I went over and crawled on top of him to where I was straddling him. He started to wake up so I kissed him to wake him fully. When he realized what was happening he put his hands on my waist. Just when he wanted me to open my mouth I pulled away and got off of him.
" Alright I'm ready so let's head over to your house. You also have to tell me about what happened today to okay," I said.
" Alright. I'll tell you everything when we get to my house," he said.