Chapter Twenty-Two

SURPRISE!!! I decided to do two updates for you guys since I made you wait longer than intended.

Naomi
~~~~~~~
I felt like I was floating but I knew I was in someone's arms. It was most likely Kale who had me but I still opened my eyes. Kale was looking straight ahead focused on where he was walking. He looked so stressed so I reached up and put my hand in his chest to calm him down. He leaned his head into my hand and sighed. I could tell he was tired just by looking him. I wiggled in his arms a little bit so I could get down and walk. Thankfully he put me down without a fight. I turned around and put my arms around his waist. He started leaning down so I stood on my toes and kissed him passionately as he did the same to me. I broke the kiss and walked inside the cabin I didn't notice. I walked up the stairs with Kale and saw everyone was getting their stuff unpacked. Kale and I's room was at the end of the end of the hallway on the left. When I walked in I realized Kale already unpacked everything.
He was standing next to the bed on his phone so I ran tackled him. I was straddling him now taking his shirt off. I kissed him but he broke away to take off my shirt.  He started placing hot kisses on my jaw and neck . He went slower as he got down to my chest just to torture me so I pulled his hair a little. This action from me caused him to make a low grunt and grab my waist pulling me closer to him. He reached my stomach and went even slower causing me to whimper. I felt him smirk against my skin while gently slide my pants down leaving me in my bra and panties. I slide my hands down his abs to the top of his pants and slide them down extra slow to tease him but he kicked them off as quick as he possibly could. He rolled us over so he could be on top. We were stopped because someone decided to knock on the door. I was beyond pissed so I got up and opened the door. Jake was standing with Ashton and Drew wide eyed. Kale got up and put his arms around me pulling me behind him.
" Umm, we need to talk Kale. Like bad," Jake said seriously.
Kale sighed and turned to me.
" Go to sleep and I'll be up soon," Kale said kissing my forehead. I nodded and gave him a quick peck on the lips and got under the covers after putting his big t-shirt. I heard the door close so I snuggled into the covers even more. I looked out the window and saw a storm coming in. I hated storms with a burning passion because they always make me anxious. I put my head under the covers so I wouldn't see it coming in but thunder changed my plan. I got up and bolted out of the room but when I opened the door I ran into Kale. By now I was shaking because I was so anxious. My breathing got a little labored too. Kale noticed this instantly.
" Hey, what's wrong," he asked softly.
" I don't like thunderstorms," I said quietly as I nuzzled into his chest.
" It's okay let's just go to bed," he said softly. I nodded and walked to the bed with Kale. Before we got there a big clap of thunder caused me to squeal and jump into the bed grabbing Kale. Kale landed partially on top of me so I wrapped my arms around him hugging him close. He chuckled and put his arms around me then started playing with my hair. I don't know how long this went on till I fell asleep but I loved every bit of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up at noon the next day. I normally don't sleep that long but I'm guessing it's because we didn't get to the cabin until close to one-am. I looked over and saw Kale sleeping still hugging me to him to his chest. I smiled and gently took his arms from around me . I got up and went across the hall to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and grabbed a towel out of the cabinet. I stepped in and let the warm water cascade down my body. A few seconds later I felt Kale's arms go around my stomach. I leaned into him and relaxed while he ran his hands in a circular motion on my stomach. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his waist. He grabbed some soap and began to wash my body while I did the same. After we washed each other's bodies we did our hair. I stood up on my toes and kissed him slowly. He kissed back instantly and moved his hands down to my butt. The kiss was getting more heated by the second. Kale squeezed my butt and then broke the kiss to grab something on the bathroom counter. I looked at him to see what he grabbed and it was a smart move on his part. I don't want to get pregnant yet so I'm glad he thought ahead. He slipped the condom on and picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. His hard was right at my entrance and it was driving me insane. I put my hands around his neck and pulled him in kiss me. He kept teasing me causing me to whimper. He smirked and slide into me causing me to gasp. He was going slow and it was driving me crazy. I moaned and he grunted.  I was reaching my climax pretty quick and by the looks of it so was Kale. With one thrust I felt something explode inside of me. It felt good but at the same time worried me a bit. The worry disappeared when Kale thrusted into me hard causing mm to reach my climax. I moaned and arched my back. We were both breathing heavy now. I was wore out so I was leaning against Kale while he still held me. He removed himself from me and put me down. I looked down and saw that the condom had broke. Kale hadn't noticed until I looked up at him with wide eyes. I then remembered that that I had just gotten off two days ago so I would be fine.
" Naomi, I'm so sorry," he said worriedly.
" Hey it's okay I got off my period two days ago so I can't get pregnant ," I said.
" We are still going to get you a pregnancy test just in case," he said.
" Okay I'll take one in two days," I said.
" Okay let's get dried off and get some food," he said.
" Okay should we wake the others," I asked .
" No , not yet," he said. He grabbed a towel and started to dry me off. I did the same to him. Then we went downstairs and made everyone lunch.