twelve

I didn't want to talk to Jimin or Yoongi the next morning so I went to school alone.

The wind was quite cold, I guess winter was coming.
I was glad when I reached the warmth of my school.

"Just leave us alone! He's mine and you're annoying the shit out of me!"

I heard a familiar voice shouting when I was just about to turn around the corner. I froze in spot and waited for a reply.

"He's not yours! You've know him for like a week, I've known him since years! You stay away from him, cunt!" the other really familiar voice replied.

"Ohhh I get it now. You're jealous! You like him too, am I right? Everything makes sense now! That's why you pushed me away from you all of the sudden back then. I should have known! It's too late for you now, Jimin. You see, Hoseok already decided between the two of us and I'm the winer." , Yoongi said and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Are you sure about that?"
Now Jimin was the one smiling.

"What do you mean?!" Yoongi shouted, confused and angry.

"Are you sure that you're the only one he's kissing? Are you sure that he doesn't touch me?"

"No... You're lying! He'd never do that to me!"
You could hear the doubt in his voice.

"His lips taste really good~", Jimin chirped.

"Shut up! Stop lying!"

"So soft and smooth~"

"One more word and you're dead!"

"And he was the one kissing me, I didn't even wanted to kiss him. So many sweet kisses~"

The next thing you could hear was a slapping sound. I knew Yoongi had punched him.

That was enough!
I quickly stormed around the corner to see Jimin holding his cheek but still smiling at a very pissed Yoongi.

"Yoongi! Jimin! What the fuck are you doing?!" I asked angrily.

Both turned their head to look at me.

"Hey sweetie~" Jimin greeted me, his smirk growing even wider.

"Hope! Tell me that he was lying when he said, that you made out with him!" Yoongi crossed his arms and turned around to face me.

Shit!

I don't want to lose Yoongi and I don't want to lose Jimin either!

I did one step forwards.

Decide!

I took a deep breath.

Yoongi or Jimin?

"He..."

CRUSH OR BEST FRIEND?

"He lied. I didn't kiss him. I don't know what he's talking about." I said coldly.

Yoongi was satisfied with my answer and a huge smile grew on his face.
"I knew it. Stupid liar! Let's go, babe." he said cheerfully and grabbed my hand.

He pecked my cheek and pulled me away to the class room.

I turned around to Jimin when we reached the classroom.

He leaned against the wall and his hands were fists now.
He tried not to cry but the tears were already running down his red cheeks.
His ears and cheeks were as red as his puffy eyes. His breathing was really fast.

I felt awful but at the same time relieved.

I had decided.

Min Yoongi won.

_______________________________________

Probably one of the last chapters.

Maybe the next one is already the final one.

Hope you enjoyed! :)

-Levia🔥