two

The table was just a few steps away from me, but it felt like I had walked forever.
Yoongi was directly looking at me and this made me super nervous.

I gulped. 'Left, right, left,... '

THUD

I was so focused on my steps that I hadn't seen the chair in front of me.

The pain I felt southward made me bite my bottom lip very hard. I tried hard not to show how much I suffered and to keep a straight face.

Some studens that had seen me were laughing at me at my misery. My knees were shaking a little bit as I made the last few steps to my group. I sat on a chair, my shaking fists hidden in my lap under the table. I was pretty sure that my face was as red as a tomato.

"J-Hope? More like J-Hopeless!" Jiho commented.
Kyung and Jiho started laughing like crazy.

"You okay?" Yoongi grinned at me.

These two words made my heart skip a beat. Or maybe it was his smile. I didn't know if Yoongi was smiling because of me or because of Jiho's bad joke, but the fact that he smiled in front of me made my mind turn into jello.

"I'm 'kay... " I managed to say. My cheeks burned.

He nodded and turned his attention to the rest of the group. "We should start now... What do you think about their relationship, Zico?"

Jiho smiled sweetly. "I'm sorry, but we didn't read the story. Kyungie and I were... busy while you read it in class..."

"Busy? I think I don't want to know what you guys were doing... ", Yoongi gave both of them an annoyed look. Jiho just smirked and Kyung lowered his head in embarrassment
"Hope and I will start and you can join us after finishing the book.", he orderd.

My heart began to beat faster.

Kyung and Jiho obeyed and Yoongi looked directly at me.

I lost myself in his hypnotising brown eyes. It felt like he could look right into my soul. My eyes wandered from his eyes to his brown hair and from his hair to his ears with the black earrings. From his ears to his cute nose and from his nose to his lips. He looked so... yummie! So... edible!
I wanted to taste him...

Geez! I'm a pervert...

"Stop staring. I know I'm handsome, but you should pay attention to our task... ", Yoongi caught me.

"I wasn't staring, idiot. Only in your pervert dreams!", I said with a smirk. I was proud of my answer. I didn't even turn into a tomato this time.

He returned my smirk. "In my pervert dreams you are not only staring at me... You are screaming my name!"

Okay, know my cheeks weren't light pink anymore. I felt like my face was about to explode and I couldn't look at him so I stared holes into the table infront of me.

Yoongi chuckled. "Already out of smart answers, Hope?"

Kyung smirked at Yoongi. " I thought you were into girls, Yoongi!"
"I would make a exception for a cute boy like you~" he replied with a deep voice and moved closer to Kyung. Kyung blushed deeply.

Jiho and I both froze. Jiho began to panic. "We should continue reading the book, Kyungie!" He pulled Kyung back in his direction. Kyung and Yoongi both started laughing.

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and answered Kyungs question from before, this time for real. "I'm very open minded I guess"

My heart went crazy at his answer. So he was bi? So there was a little sparkle of hope?

                           ☆☆☆

"We have only a few minutes left, class, we'll continue next lesson!", our teacher announced.

I quickly got all my things together and was about to go back to my seat but Yoongi's voice stopped me.

"You're a cool guy, Hoseok, we should hang out sometime!", Yoongi smiled at me and my heart began to flatter.

"I would love to...", I replied.

"My friends and I are gonna play basketball later. Join us if you want, we'll be at the basketball court after school!", he waved and left the classroom.

"I'll be there", I mumbled.

"You will be where? I hope you didn't forget that you promised us to watch the new Star Wars movie, Jung Hoseok...", I heard a pissed Jimin say behind me. He used my full name... He was totally mad at me.

I turned around to face him. "You scared me, Jiminie... And of course I haven't forgotten! How was your group work?", I asked and tried to change the subject.

So now I had to choose. I could spend time with my crush for the first time or I could keep my promise.

Friends or crush...?

Jimin or Yoongi...?

_______________________________________

I (J-)hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I had so much fun writing this chapter. :D
8r3 words... wow!

And if you haven't noticed already... I love Zikyung. *-*
Zico and Kyung are just so cute together~

See you at another chapter ^-^

-Levia🔥