eleven

The next day at school was a mess.

Jimin was constantly by my side, following me everywhere I went.
But even worse were his actions when Yoongi was around.

When Yoongi was around he was all over me.

Not like in a bad way but he was really really touchy. He did things like laying his head on my shoulder or just touching me randomly. He even smacked my ass once!

Yoongi was acting calm in the beginning but at some point he lost his calmness and got really pissed by Jimin.

First he just ignored Jimin and only talked to me but he got frustrated really quickly.

After that he tried to make him go away with sarcastic insults but that didn't work out either.

So at the end he asked Jimin kindly to leave us alone for a few minutes. Jimin left us alone with a smirk on his face.

                            ☆☆☆

"Listen, Hope... I know he's your best friend and all but he really annoys me with his actions! And I don't want to be possessive or anything but this really gets on my nerves..." Yoongi started.

"And what am I supposed to do?" I asked, sounding a bit pissed. It wasn't my fault that Jimin was so touchy today.

"Tell him to back off because you're already taken by the hottest guy on earth. I mean you told him about me, didn't you? The whole school knows that there is something going on between the two of us so he should know as well. It's probably because he hates me, before we got together he didn't hit on you like that. Like seriously... What is his problem?", Yoongi ranted, thinking about his own words afterwards.

"I'll ask him to give us more alone time later. And he is not hitting on me... I'm sure that's just one of his phases." I said but knew better.

His face softened and he simply nodded. "I have to go. My class starts in a few minutes...I love you~" he smiled cutely.
I blushed and mumbled a 'I love you too'.

He gave me a quick peck on my lips which caused a few girls to giggle and then headed to his classroom.

I didn't talk to Jimin again the whole day and went straight home.

I don't needed more drama for today...

I'll deal with Jimin later and I guess I should tell Yooongi that Jimin was... kind of his rival.