seven

I was hanging out with Jin and we had just finish our homework a moment ago when I got a text message.

From: daddy ;)
5:13 pm
[Hi Hope! :)]

                                               To: daddy ;)
                                       5:14 pm
                     [Yoongi? You're a pervert!]

I couldn't help myself but smile like an idiot and blush a little bit about his name.

Stop fooling around with my feelings like that, Min Yoongi!

"...Are you even listening to me...? Yah! What's so funny?" Jin asked and tried to look at my phone but I locked it quickly.

"Sorry... What were you talking about, Jin?" I asked and looked at him apologizingly.

His face lightened up again. "Namjoon asked me out! We'll go on a date tomorrow~" he told me happily.

"Wow that's awesome! I'm happy for you!" I said. I was honestly really happy that Namjoon returned Jin's feelings.

My mobile phone vibrated again but this time Jin was faster. I tried to get it from him but he turned around and read the the message.

"Hoseok... Why did Min Yoongi asked you if you 'want to play with him again'? And what's with this... creepy name?!" he looked at me, clearly disturbed.

I snatched my phone out of his hands and read Yoongi's message.

From: daddy ;)
5:17 pm
[Of course it's Yoongi! Wanna play with me on Monday again? Last time was fun! ;)]

"Hoseok..." Jin called me again. "Explanation... Now!"

My heart broke when I saw his face. He looked at me in disgust. That was why I didn't tell them about my feelings for Yoongi... because I was too afraid that they would find me disgusting and leave me.

I sighed deeply and could feel the tears that were forming in my eyes. I told him everything that had happened the last few days expect for the fact, that I had feelings for Yoongi.
"... And in his message he was talking about playing basketball and not the kinky shit you were thinking about. And he chose the name... " I ended my speech. A little tear rolled down my cheek but I felt very relieved.

"So you are friends with Yoongi now... And you played basketball with the best basketball team of the school.... Ohh and you accidentally gave Lee Jihoon his first kiss..."  he thought for a second and then looked at me, smiling. "Why are you crying? Do you know how many people want to be friends with Yoongi? How many people want to play basketball with Yoongi's team? And how many people want to kiss Jihoon? You're super lucky, idiot!"  he said and shook his head.

I pulled him in for a big hug. For a moment I felt like everything was alright but then I remembered a certain person. I pulled away.

"What about Jimin? He would kill me if I told him that I was friends with Yoongi," I asked him.

"Don't worry, Hobi! I won't tell him!" Jin replied and petted my hair.

I felt brave all of the sudden. I gulped and looked at him with a serious face. "Thank you... I have to confess something to you... I" I hesitated but he smiled at me encouragingly and I continued.
"I... I love Yoongi..." I confessed and quickly lowered my head.

"Don't be embarrassed, Hoseok. It's totally okay. Trust me, I can relate to you. If you want I can tell Taehyung and Jungkook," he said in a soft voice. Jin was really the best.

"Thank you, Jin. That means a lot to me..." I smiled thankfully.

"Okay. But you have to tell Jimin one day... I'm sure he won't murder you right away!" he chuckled a little bit.

I wasn't as sure about that.

"Do you know why Jimin hates Yoongi this much?" I asked him but he shook his head.

"I think there was something in the past between them... Maybe they argued or something..." was all he could tell me.

I felt relieved after I had finally confessed my feelings for Yoongi to one of my friends. But I still didn't know what had happened between Jimin and Yoongi that made Jimin hate Yoong so much.

                           ☆☆☆

                                               To: daddy ;)
                                               20:05
               [I'd love to play basketball on
                              Monday with you!  :)]

From: daddy ;)
8:12 pm
[Great! Can we meet tomorrow?]

                                               To: daddy ;)
                                               8:13 pm
[You want a date with me?]

From: daddy ;)
8:17 pm
[Yes. Meet me at the basketball court at 3pm. Sleep well, sweetie! ;)]

                                               To: daddy ;)
                                               8:20 pm
                                             [Good night!]

Well... I had a date with Yoongi the next day.

Jin was right, I'm extrem lucky that Yoongi is my friend!

_______________________________________