BONUS - Don't Be Shy

There was some issue with the previous version of this chapter so I'm posting it again. :)
***
Only italics - Ashton
Only Bold - Kevin
Bold and italics - Dylan
Italics and underlined - Cara

"Ashton, wait!"

"What happened?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Kevin texted me and asked me to meet him at the cafeteria so I was just going there. Did you need something?"

"You can't go there yet!"

"Why?"

"You just can't!"

"Watch me!"

"No! it's not the time for your entry yet!"

"My entry? What are you –"

"HELLO EVERYONE! Sorry for interrupting you all but I have a really important news to share with you all."

"Is that Kevin's voice? What is he doing?"

"Somebody finally stole my heart and I found the perfect girl for me. Now, I want you all to meet her too!"

"He won't do what I think he would, right?"

"WRONG!"

"Everyone, please welcome- "

"That's your cue! GO, GO, GO!"

"NO! Are you insane?! Hey, stop pushing me! Only I get to push people! Hey, stop!"

"- my girlfriend, ASHTON ROSE!"

"Perfect timing! Well done, Dylan!" *Pats himself on the back*

"Don't be shy, Ash. Come over here! Everyone, Ashton Rose!"

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!"

"I'm very serious, Cara."

"How could you like someone like her?"

"I don't see what's so wrong with me liking her."

"You don't see?! Just take a look at me and then take a look at her, you'll see!"

Kevin looks at Cara and then looks at Ashton who looks like she'd be anywhere else instead of standing there.

"I don't understand what you're trying to prove, Cara. She was more beautiful than you before I did as you told and she's still more beautiful than you. Everything's the same."

"How dare you say that?! Even a blind person can see that I'm way more beautiful than her!"

"Even a blind person would agree with me that Ashton is more beautiful than you. And maybe if you tried looking past your ego, you'd see her beauty too."

"..."

"Come on, Ash. Let's get going."

"Thank you so much, Kevin."

"Why are you thanking me? I only did what I should have done a long time ago."