38

Only bold - Kevin
Bold and italics - Dylan
Only underlined - Char
***
"Are we gonna go inside or what?"

"I'm really nervous, dude! Have some patience! Things didn't go that well on our first meeting."

"That's the understatement of the century."

"..."

"If you wouldn't have been so keen on playing statue then the outcome would have been different!... I'm just saying! Stop burning holes with your eyes in my head!"

"If you're trying to encourage me then it's not working. At all."

"Oops! Take your time. *starts whistling*"

"..."

"Can we go now?"

"No!"

"Too bad, we haven't got all day. Now move your ass."

"You know, sometimes I feel like you and Ashton are long lost siblings."

"Funny. Now would you move or do you need another kick?"

"You guys definitely got separated - FINE! Fine! I'm going inside! Keep your damn foot on the ground! Jeez."

"Finally!"

"She's not here."

"I get that but why is the girl behind the counter looking at you like she wants your head to be served as her dinner?"

"Shit! That's Char! Let's run for our lives because I've a feeling she won't let me get out of here alive."

"She's hot, man!"

"And damn crazy! Now, run!"

"NO! You don't know where Ashton lives and her number is switched off too. She is the only one that can be of any help. Go and ask her about Ashton!"

"Are you out of your god damn mind?! Did you not listen when I said she is crazy? She'd shoot me first and then she'd ask what I came here for!"

"Dude, you're exaggerating. She looks harmless to me."

"Looks can be deceiving."

"I'll go and talk to her."

"I'll cry at your funeral!...*sigh* Damn bro code!" *begrudgingly follows after Dylan*

*At the counter*

"Hey, sweetheart"

"Hello kid! Oh, douchebag's here too!"

"Excuse me! I'm seventeen and I'll be eighteen soon!"

"I'm nineteen. Big deal? You're still a kid."

"I bet you like young guys, huh?"

"I'm not a pedophile. And drop that smirk, it doesn't suit your baby face."

"For your information, I look like an Abercombie model with beard."

"For your information, you really need to get your eyes checked."

"RUDE!"

"Never said I wasn't."

"..."

"Why are you here in the first place, douchebag? Wasn't the humiliation you caused my friend yesterday, enough?"

"Look, I'm really sorry about that. But believe me I didn't call any of them and I didn't intend for any of that to happen either. Her phone is switched off that's why I came here to apologize."

"She called in sick today and even if she was here I won't let you meet her. I'm not repeating the same mistake again."

"Shit! Can you please give me her address? I promise I won't do anything to hurt her. I just want to talk to her and apologize. Please, I'm really desperate here. I'm even ready to drink Ashton's chilli smoothie!"

"I have her aunt's address. But keep one thing in mind. You hurt her again and I won't think twice before decapitating you with the knife I and A keep in the back room."

"For some reason, I don't even doubt that. But I promise."

"Here."

"Thank you so much! You won't regret it. Come on, you pouting baby, we have to be somewhere."

"She is so rude! Though she's still hot!"

"..."

"Did you hear that? She laughed, dude! That's definitely some progress."

"Why am I even your friend?"