16

"Good even-"

"GET ME MY COFFEE!"

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Why so grumpy today? Didn't get your candy?"

"Not today, please! I'm not in a good mood."

"I can tell. Now, tell me what got you in such a sour mood?"

"Don't ask!"

"Last time I checked, you weren't my boss so I'd definitely ask! WHAT HAPPENED?"

"Imighthavesetthestoveonfire."

"Dude, I didn't get a single word out of your mumble. I don't have super hearing!"

"I might have set the stove on fire!"

"What? How?"

"I was hungry and there was some gravy in the fridge so I decided to make some rice to have with it. I didn't know how to cook rice but I have seen my mom cooking it in a pressure cooker so I did just that and waited for the whistle while watching TV but when I entered the kitchen, the stove was on fire and there was smoke everywhere!"

"..."

"It set off the fire alarm before I used the extinguisher over it and because of that stupid fire alarm I got a long lecture from my parents."

"How on earth did you set fire by cooking RICE? That's so..unusual!"

"I DON'T KNOW!!"

"What did you add in the cooker for cooking rice?"

"You really have to ask that? Of course, I added rice! I'm not a moron."

"I meant what else did you add other than rice."

"Why would I add anything else when all I want to cook is plain rice?"

"OH, MY GOD! I can't believe this! Of course, you won't!"

"What? Wait..am I supposed to add something else too?"

"YES, YOU BIG IDIOT! You have to add water if you want to cook rice!"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?"

"YOU JUST ARE!"

"That makes no sense!"

"If I were your mom, I would put a large sign saying 'ENTRY PROHIBITED' outside the kitchen!"

"That's MEAN!!"

"No, it's not! It's a necessary security measure!"