◇Lovers◇

Mahiru was in his room , sulking. He's been in his room for almost a month , he didn't bother coming out to eat , just only to use the bathroom. Kuro knew why his eve had been doing this. Mahiru entered a relationship with Sakuya and it lasted for about almost a year , then Sakuya left a note the night after Mahiru told him he loved him . Sakuya up and left like it was nothing , and he's never been back since. When Mahiru read the note , he sulked into a deep depression. He was officially broken up with , and he didn't know the reason why. Kuro thought it was a pain to just sit in the room and cry over someone who wasn't even worth his eves time. Something in the servamp heart was pounding.

He wanted to go out and find Sakuya and kill him for what he did to his eve , but Kuro also wanted to comfort his eve. "Mahiru?" Kuro questioned quietly. He opened the bedroom door slowly , he was surprised to see the room such a mess. His curtains were wide open , as well as the window. The cold fall breeze entering the room. His eve was sitting in a chair , looking out of the window. "MahiMahi?" Kuro transformed into his cat form , plopping himself onto Mahiru's lap. Mahiru didn't really care anymore of what Kuro did. He didn't care about himself enough to care about anything else. "You know , Mahiru. Maybe he wasn't worth it." Kuro stated.

"Maybe he up and left because when he was told he was loved , maybe he thought it was a crazy idea from the start. If he couldn't realize what it took for him to make you fall in love with him , and he couldn't do the same in return , maybe he really wasn't worth your time?" Kuro continued , then looked out from the window. "There's someone out there for everyone , maybe he just wasn't the right one for you , maybe you two had a good friendship and he didn't want to ruin it any further. You just have to wait for the right one . They always will , they could be in front of your eyes and you'd never ever know it." Kuro finished his sentence . He was shocked to see Mahiru making movements. Mahiru ran his fingers through his servamps black fur.

"Thank you , Kuro." Mahiru said softly with a small smile on his face. Dried tears stained his cheeks , and his hair was growing long and it was a complete mess. "Honestly , you're such a pain I could die. " Kuro purred , hopping down to the floor , turning into his human form. "Kuro?" Kuro turned to face his eve , but was taken back when he felt arms wrap around him in a tight embrace. "Please don't leave." The brunette mumbled into Kuro's chest. Kuro sighed heavily , patting Mahiru's head. "I can't leave , I'm your faithful servamp. Even if I wanted to leave , I wouldn't. I've grown close to you and you know about my past and I know about yours. Were practically , best friends." He said simply in his same old bored tone.

"C-Can you lay with me?" Mahiru turned his head , facing the wall. A slight pink covered his cheeks. "I always lay with you?" Kuro furrowed his eyebrows. He was confused and slightly frustrated. Confused because of what his eve was asking him , and frustrated because he was hungry. "No , in your human form." Mahiru blushed more , this caused Kuro's eyes to widen. He let out a heavy sigh , leading Mahiru over to the bed . "Alright. What a pain." Mahiru climbed in bed , as did Kuro. Mahiru faced the wall , and Kuro faced Mahiru's back.

His eve pulled Kuro's arms over his waist , and scooted back so he was closer to his servamp who was surprisingly warm. Kuro was really confused . His eve was showing affection towards him , a vampire servant. He didn't know how to react. He's never done this before. "Hey Kuro?" Mahiru whispered , turning around , nuzzling his face in the vampires , inhaling his scent. Kuro hummed deeply in response. Mahiru stuck his tongue out , slowly running it along his servamps neck.

By this , Kuro was extremely confused now. His eyes were widened , and his grip was tightening on the smaller boy. "I want you , to show me what its like to be loved." Kuro sat up , looking straight into his eves beautiful brown eyes.

"Mahiru? Are you okay?" The bluenette held his hand on his eves forehead. He was feeling kind of hot. Kuro groaned slightly. "You're so troublesome I could die. You need to be looking out for your health to. " Mahiru sighed , facing the wall again. "Mahiru. I showed you love for the past year you were with that green haired bastard. You chose to ignore it and go to him. I showed you love this whole time you've been cooped up in here." Kuro confessed. "Kuro.." His eve sat up , sitting in front of the servamp. "You love me?" Kuro rolled his eyes , and sighed. "This is a pain." The bluenette muttered , closing the huge gap between them.

Kuro's lips were soft just like Mahiru imagined. The brunette responded back to the kiss , his hands holding onto Kuro's shoulders. The bluenette held Mahiru's waist , slowly pulling the small high school boy on his lap. Mahiru's fingers wandered onto Kuro's head , pulling his hoodie down . He tangled his fingers in the blue locks. The kiss got heated very quickly , as Mahiru now lay on his back , Kuro hovering over him. The vampire stopped the kiss , realizing the position. Mahiru's eyes were looking very clouded over with lust.

His face expression was covered in lust. His breathing easy heavy , his cheeks were pink and there was some saliva that found its way from his mouth. He pulled Kuro back down by his hoodie , crashing their lips together once more. Kuro wanted to control himself , because one he got out of control , there's no stopping him. "Mahiru." Kuro muttered , pulling away again. "I can't do this to you . I can't take advantage of you like this. You're not over that bastard and what will doing this gain for me? After all I've been through just watching the two of you kiss , cuddle , almost having sex. What will I get out of this?" Kuro was showing his soft side , he didn't care. Mahiru knows about Kuro's past .

"Kuro.." The brunette sighed , hugging his servamp. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again." Kuro slowly ended up hugging back  .

Two months have passed since then. Mahiru started going to school again , he slowly started smiling on his own with the help of Kuro. "Class , we have a new student joining us today. His name is Kuro Ash. Give him a warm welcome!" The teachers announced as Kuro walked in the room in regular school clothes . He felt awkward and annoyed . he loved his hoodie more than anything. The bell still hung around his neck though. All the girls would start squealing on how cute he was. Mahiru came into the vampires vision.  "You can sit next to-" The bluenette eyed Mahiru , who smiled sweetly at his servamp. "I'll sit next to Mahiru. " he replied with his same monotone voice.

The vampire walked over to Mahiru and sat next to him. The two could tell everyone was jealous of Mahiru. "So Kuro, tell us a little bit about yourself." Kuro stood up , walking to the front of the room. "What a pain." He started out. "I love sleeping , eating , and my best friend." Kuro stated simply. "Oh? A love interest already?" Kuro shrugged. "I've lived with the kid for almost two years now. It just happened." The girls squealed but also looked sad that he was in love.

"Here? In Tokyo?" Kuro nodded. "He's so stupid I could die." The teacher then realized that the bluenette was into boys. "Ah. Mahiru , do you perhaps know who he lives with?" Mahiru and Kuro eyed each other , then smirked. "Me. He's my boyfriend." Kuro was shocked. His eyed widened , but softened when Mahiru smiled at him. "Cute."

When class was over , Kuro held Mahiru's hand as they passed by Sakuya. Sakuya did notice the two , and felt guilty for leaving Mahiru. But he wanted Mahiru to fall in love with someone who would return that love. Sakuya was aware of Kuro being in love with Mahiru. That's why he broke up with Mahiru. "So , you're my boyfriend now?" Kuro chucked , bringing their hands up to his lips , kissing Mahiru's. "I guess you could say we're lovers." Mahiru giggled. Kuro smiled , and for the first time in a long time.

He was happy.