"Hannah?!" Tony called in surprise.

"Did you miss me Mr Stark!" I called back, laughing at myself and shooting another group of aliens.

"You're alright!" He grinned with relief.

"Damn right I am!" I laughed, shooting one that was about 10 centimeters from hitting him. He stopped for a moment and hovered in front of me.

"It's really great to know you're okay kiddo," He whispered, patting my shoulder gently.

"Thank you, you too" I responded, shooting another alien. I watched all the aliens that had gone past us flood into the streets. I folded my wings and dived at tremendous speed, before unfolding them and knocking a few aliens off there hovering devices. I turned and saw Loki and Thor fighting on the top of Stark towers, with Thor mostly making the advancement. Loki turned and shot a jet down, which was holding Clint, Nat, and Steve. I flew up quickly and attached myself to the bottom of the jet, attempting to land it safely.

"The jet is crashing!" Clint called.

"But why is it still hovering?" Steve answered.

"Should I turn the left booster?" Clint called.

"I'm under the jet! I'm holding it up! DO NOT TURN ON THE BOOSTERS!" I yelled into my radio, the static hurting their ears.

"Why are you under it?!" Nat screeched.

"TO STOP YOU FROM CRASHING!" I screeched. The jet hit a building and began hurtling into the ground. "Dammit!" I yelled, attempting to balance the jet out. It wobbled from side to side, and there was no way I could keep it steady.

"Hannah get out you'll be crushed!" Steve yelled. I detached from the jet and escaped narrowly before it hit the ground, crashing into the ground along with the jet. The door opened, and they all ran out. Steve reached his hand out and I took it, smiling and standing up with a small groan but not much pain. He nodded at me and smiled.

"Good to see you're alright Hannah," He told me.

"Thank you, you too Steve" I responded. He nodded once more and smiled.

"We need to get back up there" He stated to all of us.

"Need a lift?" I asked as Jack landed just behind me.

"We should keep the fighting on the ground" Clint suggested. Steve nodded in agreement.

"Alright, do you want me to lure them here or to the skies?" I questioned, readying my wings.

"We'll keep the fighting down here, you take it up there" Steve suggested.

"Gladly Cap" I winked with a nod, unfolding my wings and shooting upwards. I continued left, right and center to attack groups of aliens, but they were solid fighters. One, in particular, managed to hit me with its transport flyer straight through the window of the Stark Tower. I raised my head and there stood Loki, only a few meters away. I was about to get up when one of the aliens stood harshly on my back, forcing me to stay down. Loki said nothing but watched. The alien grabbed me and held me over the edge of the building. Then a voice piped up unexpectedly.

"Don't drop her" It murmured sharply. The aliens turned their heads. "I have my reasons, let her go" He announced again. The aliens smirked. 'Let her go' was good enough for them. Loki leaned out quickly and casually latched his 'glowing stick' onto the back of my suit and brought me back up quickly, dropping me on the floor behind him. "Go!" He yelled at the aliens. I slowly looked up.

"Jaya get ready for a fight" I whispered quietly. There was static. The aliens had hit something and she was not responding. He made his way back towards the center of the room.