26

Jimin

I take a sip of my drink, waiting for Lari to return back from the bathroom.

She'd been tense and nervous at first, but now she was exactly how she was online. It was amazing.

"Hoe," I look up to find her stood with her bag. "Let's go." I take my last sip before leaving the money.

We exit the restaurant to find rain, the worst kind. The type that's hard to drive in. Lari sighs, and takes a step forwards but I stop her.

"Wait under this canopy where it's dry, I will go get the car." She quickly smiles and nods before I run out into the cold rain, and now wind, to where we parked.

As soon as the engine is on I turn the heaters and then pull up to where I left Lari. She quickly jumps in, already her teeth are chattering.

Her numb fingers struggle with her seat buckle, so I push them away and do it, eager to get going before anything gets worse.

"I hate the rain!" She exclaims, wrapping her arms around herself to stay warm. I let out a laugh, shaking my head as I pull out the carpark.

"I love rain. When it's convenient." She laughs too, looking out the window.

I begin driving on the roads, trying to be careful. It isn't easy.

"Maybe we should just go to my house and stay there until this passes?" Lari looks over to me, shrugging.

I open my mouth to reply when the car slips a bit, making my heart race. I can tell Lari is a little frightened too.

"It's fine don't worry. And my house is closer, we can go there." She nods her head, but I can still see the uneasiness. I turn on the radio to try and make things better.

Within ten minutes we are already pulling into my drive. I cut off the engine, but neither of us make a move to get out.

"I'm not sure I want to run in that." The rain is terrible, undoubtedly. It is most likely a storm.

"Come on, don't be a scary cat. It's only water!" I throw open my car door and run out, slamming it behind me.
I hear Lari's laughter behind me, and when I make it to the dry porch I am only slightly damp.
I lock the car from where I stand before turning around and unlocking the door.

I let Lari into the house first before shutting the door behind us, removing my shoes. We head upstairs to my room, where I give her some of my clothes since she somehow got wetter than me.

*gUYS I was a minor when I wrote this stop having such dirty miNDS*

I show her the bathroom before going to the kitchen and picking up some drinks and snacks. When I get back she is sat on my bed, looking around.

I take a moment to admire her. They way her dark, wavy hair fell around her shoulders, her long lashes resting on her cheeks when she looked down, or even the way her mouth fell open a little when she was thinking hard. 

"Hey." I grin, placing the stuff down on the dresser.

"Hi~" She smiles, before a shiver passes through her body. I hum, grabbing the blanket and throwing it over her. She giggles, pulling it off her head.

"Don't be mean!" She pouts, scrunching up her nose. I laugh, shaking my head.

"Fine then!" I jump on top of her, laying down, comfy. Her words are muffled, but I can tell she's complaining.

I move to the side, so I am laying beside her. She pretends to heave, like she's out of breath. I close my eyes, letting out a yawn.

"Jimin! Don't sleep!" She moans, but I only wrap my arms around her and hug her close, keeping her warm.

"Go to sleep." I mumble, already half asleep. She sighs, but it's more of a happy one.

"Goodnight, Jimin."

+++
This was kind of hard to write..?¿

I RAN OUT OF IDEAS MKAY DEAL¡¡