"Woooooooohoooooo!!!!!" I screamed full with happiness.
________________________________
"My hometown!" Jimin shouted with excitement in his voice.

"Jimin we're not here to have fun. We're here to find Jihyun." Namjoon said.

"At least lets us see our family first." Jeongguk said.

"Alright, but you have to come back."

"Let's meet at the amusement park." Yoongi said.

"Why the amusement park?" Taehyung questioned.

"Don't question me."

"Ok.."

"Let's go Jimin." Jeongguk said as he walked the opposite way of Bts. Jimin followed behind.

Jimin and Jeongguk decided to go to Jimin's house first. They took a cab and arrived at his place. Jimin, happily, knock on the door and waited for it to be open.

A girl opened the door, "Hellooo?"

"Hanui!!!" Jimin yelled.

"Jiminieee!!!" she jumped on him. Jeongguk stood in the back and watched them coldly.

"I missed you!!!" she said.

"I missed you too."

"Can I visit my family now." Jeongguk said unemotionally.

Hanui got off of Jimin and glared at Jeongguk, "Selfish much." She said with her arms crossed.

"Very much."

"Arrogant." she muttered.

"I'm leaving." He said turning around.

"Wait! Aren't we suppose to go back together?" Jimin asked.

"No. Namjoon never say that."

"Oh.. then I'll stay a little longer here."

"Ok. Make sure you come back in a hour. You know how Namjoon is." Jeongguk warned.

"Yeah whatever."

Jeongguk goes inside the cab and visit his parent's place. He knocked on the door and waited for someone in his family to open it.

A tall handsome guy opened the door, "Hello?"

"Hello brotherrrr!" Jeongguk said, smiling. Showing off his adorable bunny smile and dimples.

"Jeongguk? Is that you."

"No duh. Who else would it be."

"Haha, I was just kidding. I missed you." Jeongguk's brother said.

"I missed you too." the two brother hugged each other.

"Where's mom and dad?" Jeongguk asked.

"They have some kind of meeting."

"Oh." Jeongguk smile disappeared.

"Ay. Don't be sad kiddo. I'm sure they would want to see you."

"Of course they would. I'm their son."

"Wanna come inside?"

"No thanks. I have to go somewhere after this. I'm on a mission to find this girl."

"Jeongguk... you better not do anything to this girl."

"I won't. But if she gets on my nerves, I will kill her. But then that would get me kill... so... I'll try not to hurt her."

"Alright. Will you come back and visit?"

"Of course."
________________________________

I got in the most craziest and dizziest ride

I got in the most craziest and dizziest ride. I thought I was going to puke, but I managed to hold it in. I was about to go on the Ferris wheel until I saw one of my mother's men.

"There she is! Get her!" one of the men yelled.

"Shit." I started to run. I pushed everyone that got in my way and sprinted. I saw one of the men in front of me. I turned to the right and ran. I looked behind and saw no one chasing after me. I stayed in one spot to capture my breath.

"I found her!" I looked behind and saw them again. I hate this running and chasing thing! I ran with full speed, losing them quickly. I can see the exit. I kept running and running until I bumped into a someone. I stumbled backward about to fall until someone caught me. A pair of two strong arms. I looked up and saw a boy, around my age.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine."
________________________________
Jeongguk was on his way to meet up with the rest of the gang until a girl bumped into him. He saw her falling backward, so he catches her with his strong and manly arms. Usually Jeongguk would just leave the person falling, but for some reason, he felt like helping.

The girl looked up at him. Jeongguk was taken back by her beautifulness. He gazed into her dark brown eyes.

"Are you okay." He asked.

"I'm fine." She looked back and saw a couple of men coming towards their way.

"I have to go now." she said getting ready to leave. He grabbed her wrist.

"Name." Jeongguk said.

"What?" she asked confusedly.

"What's your name."

"Hyosung." The men was nearing them.

"I have to go now." she said as she pulled her wrist away from Jeongguk's grip then ran.

"I'm Jeongguk..."