one

I got off the bus and looked around. I walked around and scanned through places. I heard my stomach growling, wanting for food.

"I guess I'm eating first." I went to the nearest food cart and bought rice cake. I started eating it like crazy. I looked like a poor person who haven't ate for days.

I continued eating until someone interrupted me by wanting to have a conversation with me, "Hungry aren't we?" I turned to my left and saw a girl, around my age, sitting beside me.

"I used to be like that, hungry all the time." She said making me stared at her.

"Thank god someone took me in and took care of me." I never ask.

"So why are you here?" She asked.

"I ran away from home... well, more like escaped from home." I murmured.

"Why would you leave your home? Having a home is a good place to be."

"I wouldn't exactly called my home that. It's more like hell." She was about say something until a woman cut her off.

"Hanui! What are you doing here? You were supposed to be home." said the woman. So that the girl's name, Hanui.

"M-Mrs. Park, this isn't what it looks like." She stuttered.

"Go home now." The woman demanded.

"Y-yes ma'am." She said softly and got up and left.

I looked at the lady who was staring at me, intensely. I ignored her and finished my rice cake. I grabbed my backpack and slung it over to my shoulder and walked away.

I needed a place to stay, so I went into a building and got myself a place to stay for a while. Now I need to apply for school. I got out of my apartment and went outside.

I saw an amusement park nearby. It looked really fun.

"I have got to go there first

"I have got to go there first. School can wait." I got inside and looked around. I saw people around my age hanging out with their friends.

"I wish I have friends..." I got in line for the roller coaster. I was smiling so brightly to myself. I was next in line. I handed in my ticket and got on.