Omg

Christina POV:

This is so hard. How do I find the stupid cabin?!? These numbers and letters are hard. I'm cabin AX2 but all I see is stuff like FB1. OMG! I spot the same boy from earlier. What was it? T....Tyyy...TYLER! It's Tyler!

"Tyler!!", I yell.

He turns to look at me and then I run towards him.

"OMG CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME!?! I can't not find this fucking room!", he just stares at me for a few seconds.

"Hello???", I added

"Huh ? Wha-. Oh, Your cabin."

"Mhm"

"Well let me see the card they gave you", he reaches his hand out and I hand it to him.

"Ohh well the problem is that this is section one. And your cabin is on section two of the camp. You have to look for the letters AX on the door." He says helpfully actually

"Ugh. I'm so dumb", I only say playfully

"Here, I'll take you to it. It's really not far"

"Thank you soo much"

We walk for about 3 minutes so far..

"Can I call you Tina..Christina?", Tyler asks

"Oh sure. Wow no one has actually called me that.."

"Well then I'll be the first, Tina"

We finally get to my room

"Here it is.."

"Thanks, Tyler"

"No problem".. "Now you know how to find my cabin if you need me. It's AU1."

"I sure do", I say opening the door

"Alright see ya later!!", He yells behind him as he walks off.
I jump after finding a girl in my room

"Ahh who are you?", I say slowly backing back to the door of the cabin.

"I'm Gabrielle. You can call me Gabby .. I- I guess we uh.. We share cabins", she says with a little giggle.

"Oh okay", I say calming down. "Well that would explain the two beds and sinks haha"

"Yeah, So I'm guessing it's your first year here too" she says.

"Yep. But I think we'll get along pretty well", I say as I set my things down on my bed and get a bit more comfortable.

"Yeah. I just hate how neither of us know where things are. Like where do we get breakfast and lunch and dinner?"

"I'm pretty sure there's no dinner", I say.

"I made a friend that's been here since day one of the camp"

"Oh well then we should be fine.."