Camp

CHAPTER ONE-

CHRISTINA POV:

I arrive at this place. It's nice looking. Colorful place. Teens. Smiling, Laughing Teens. I'm Christina. My mom sent me to this stupid Camp for the summer called Camp Flog Gnaw. I don't even really know what that shit means or anything but whatever. I don't know anyone here. And I'm not even from around here. But the first thing I'm looking forward to is finding a way out. I was always the "different" child in my family and so my mom sent me here to be with my "people". GREAAATT... ._.

I sit on the camp sight with all of the newcomers of the camp and wait for them to call my name and assign me a cabin. It took forever because it was this old bitch calling them out.

"Cassidy Dillons!"

I wait patiently for my name to be called. And notice a boy next to me.

"Hii", the boy says to me.

"Hello"

"Oh. I'm sorry I'm Tyler I bet that was awkward heheh.."

"It's cool", I say awkwardly.

"My grandad owns this camp. I come here every year.. I don't remember you"

I look around for some reason I lost my train of thought..

"OH. UM. Yeah it's my first year here.." I'm so stupid.. Ugh

"Oh that's cool", he says.

"Hope you don't have any hard feelings or anything. But I honestly didn't want to come here and shit"

Hey I'm just being honest yo!

"It's not bad. We actually have fun. That's if you choose my crowd", he says adding a smirk.

"Your crowd?"

"Me and my niggaaass", he sings.

"CHRISTINA FORTSON!" The old bitch yells

"Oh. That's me. I'll.. See you around", I say sounding so weird

"Lookin' forward to it girl", he smiles .

I get up and walk towards the old bitch so she can give me a room number and door combination. It's sorta like lockers.