Breakfast & New People.

Tina POV:

I wake up to the sunshine shinning directly in my face and I couldn't complain. I'm just happy it's a new day and I can see Tyler. I hop up and change out of my clothes that I had worn yesterday and threw something of Tyler's on and headed to the lunch site for some breakfast.

It was sad that at this point I still haven't made any good friends here. I didn't see Taco or Jasper at any of the tables so I went to sit at a round circular table by myself after grabbing a breakfast biscuit and orange juice.

Not long after I take my seat, those same douches that tried to bother me before began to walk over to me. I was just hoping they won't violate me like before because I have no one to defend me. They just take a seat at the table. Two across from me, and one sat right next to me. I anticipated what they might do and was prepared to scream for help. But they didn't touch me. They just spoke.

"Where's your little boyfriend, hm?", one of them asks

I just look down at my food and place my hands on my lap.

"Tyler, right? Tyler the Creator.." another asks

I remain quiet

"He's a shit rapper.", one says causing the others to burst out laughing

"You guys can eat shit. At least he has something going for himself unlike you fucking dropouts", I utter

They all look at me and I couldn't do anything but await the abuse I was about to receive.

They all rise to their feet to stand over me, making me feel smaller.

"FUCKING LEAVE HER ALONE!", I hear someone yell

I didn't turn around. I only looked up to see the three guys starring behind me and looking scared or worried. They scattered away.

I turned around to see my roommate, in which I haven't seen in a while due to me staying at Tyler's, Gabby. She then walked over to my table to take a seat.

"Can't stand those cunts..", she speaks

I wasn't good at conversation with females so I didn't really know what to say. I only wondered what about her had them so shaken up like that. She had only been here just a few days like me.

"T-Thanks."

"Where you been, girl?", she asks

I didn't know if I could trust her enough to let her know I was with Tyler. I could be in serious trouble for that.

"Um... I've just been... I've become really good friends with this girl here. So I've been sleeping at her cabin. Just... girly stuff", I awkwardly say

She gives me that 'that's bullshit' look.
But then says...

"Oh okay. What's her name?"

Shit.

"I call her um.. Nessa. Her name's Vanessa", I continue to lie

"Vanessa Baldwin", she asks

What do I do? How'd she meet so many people here so soon.

"No, it's not Baldwin. It's another one"

After that awkward conversation ended, we continued to talk and I came to the realization that she was really cool.

After making our small talk, she called out her friend's name, signaling her to come sit with us.

"Fallen!", she shouts to her right

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Working on the next chapter right now. I'm getting back into this story and really focusing on finishing it. This might've been a bit of a boring chapter, sorry. But it definitely gets better. Please excuse any errors, I was just focused on getting this chapter out for you guys. And feel free to let me know when you notice errors and/ or things in the story that may not add up. That helps me out a lot. Rate and add to your lists ! Much love, xo