Shocker

Tina POV:

Oh.. My.. God. I break down in tears & run to get my shoes & first aid kit. Please. Please. Please.. Let him be okay. Today is like a complete nightmare. I leave out and run to Tyler's cabin. The first thing I do is bang on the door and after a few seconds.. Nothing.

"TYLER!! TYLER!! PLEASE! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR! PLEASE! PLEASE!! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO LET YOU DO THIS!", I struggle to even get the words out.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

My screaming & crying caused others to come out of their cabins.

"Yo what happened!", Jasper yells as him and Travis run towards me.

"T-T-Ty"

I have a complete panic attack, struggling to even speak or breathe.

I run through the woods where everyone eventually lost me.

The first thing I see.. Tyler.. I couldn't even look for half a second. He was Hanging from a nous attached to a tree branch. I cover my eyes and drop to my knees, wanting to be dead. How did I let this happen?!

Jasper & Taco catch up with me.

"OH SHIT!", Travis yells

"Wait wait ! He struggling! He struggling!", Jasper yells running over to the tree

I look up & uncover my eyes to see Tyler squirming while hanging from the rope.

Taco & Jasper travel up the tree and try to figure out how to get him down.

"PLEASE HURRY", I yell getting up and hopping from foot to foot anxiously.

Eventually they broke the tree branch the rope was attached to. Tyler falls high onto the ground. I run over to him as he lays there.

"TYLER ARE YOU OKAY?! WHY!? GOD I COULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!", I scream while hitting on his chest

"Why didn't y-you let m-me die", he asks with a weak smile
"I l- Ohh shh", he slurs as he passes out

"JASPER, TACO, CALL THE AMBULANCE! NOW!!"

15 minutes later

"They're on the way.. Let's take him back to the main campus", Taco yells to Jasper making his way to Tyler.

"We got this Tina. Trust me, he's gonna be okay.", Jasper says patting me on the shoulder & walking over to assist Travis.

I just nod letting more tears slip out. I follow them as we make our way throughout the woods & back to the main campus.

I watch as he gets put onto a stretcher and into the ambulance truck. Basically, the whole camp was surrounding the truck.

Travis & Jasper went with him in the back of the truck.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY! BACK TO YOUR CABINS!", the old lady yells

Eventually, we all went back to our cabins. With questions and curiosities of course. I don't even know how I can go to sleep with this on my mind. If he was depressed, why didn't he open up and tell me? Was it because of me? I seriously hope he's okay. I have no idea how to get in contact with the hospital or Jasper or Taco. I seriously hope he's okay.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope this was long enough for you guys. Hope you enjoyed !