False Alarm & More Fallen. ☻

Tyler POV:

I seriously hope this isn't who I think it is or else Tina is gonna be fucked. I don't want her to get kicked out or anything. I should've just left it alone..

I walk over to the door and open it slowly. But the first thing I see.. Long blonde hair. It's Fallen.

"Oh hey, wassup Fallen ."

I was so relieved. I still hope she didn't hear anything though.

"Hey Tyler. I don't wanna seem clingy. I was just coming back by to ask if you wanted to chill later on. I had a feeling the 'thing' I spoke to earlier wouldn't tell you I stopped by."

"Wait wait, what?", I say trying to put all the pieces together.

"So she didn't tell you I came by, did she?", she asks deviously

I finally understand. That's why Christina slammed the door and was angry.

"Nah. Nah. She didn't. But umm, I'll see if I'm doing something later though.. And so you didn't hear any of what just happened?"

"Hear what? And yeah and you need to check that bitch you call a girlfriend. Or whatever the hell she is..", she responds.

I look back and I hear a loud noise. Tina runs up behind me from the bathroom.

"What the hell did you say about me bitch?!", she tries to hit Fallen & she tires to hit back.

With me standing between them, I didn't let anything happen.

I hold Tina back.

"Look Fallen, you can't just be saying shit like that about my girlfriend. Just.. Go on. I'll see you around later."

She just picks some of her things up off of the ground and walks away.

"I'm so sorry about that Ti-"

"Do you have feelings for her Tyler?", Tina interrupts teary eyed.

"N- No why wou-",

"She's perfect, Tyler, don't lie to me",

"Why are you doing this Tina?"

"Because I.. I don't know Tyler.", she breaks down in tears.

I kneel down on the floor and hug her tightly.

"Tina, she is seriously.. I mean seriously.. Just a friend to me. When I have somebody so perfect..why would I even mess that shit up. She's nobody to tear you self esteem down. TRUST ME.", I rant still hugging her.

I guess I shouldn't speak because that only made her cry harder.

".. And I love you. And only you.", I finish.

"I.. l .. I love you too", she finally gets out.

She breaks from the hug.

"Take me to my cabin", she demands while picking up her things.

I help her with her stuff and we leave to go to her cabin.

I hold her hand as we walk.

"Tina, you can't just be doing shit like that though. I mean damn I didn't know you were like that but that can't happen again. You already weren't supposed to be in there. You can get yourself in some serious trouble. I hope she doesn't go tell anyone you were in there.", I lecture her.

"I know I know. I just can't stand her ass already. I don't know how I'm going to put up with her for the rest of the time here.", she replies

We finally arrive at her cabin and I kiss her goodbye and tell her I love her.

Later On

I was just watching some tv and was thinking about how Fallen wanted to chill with me today. It actually looks like it's about to rain. But I don't care. I needed to talk to her about what happened earlier.

I grab my jacket and my skateboard and head out.

When I arrive at Fallen's cabin, it took a while for anybody to open the door. But she eventually opened it. She had boy shorts and a tee shirt on.

"Oh.. H-Hey, I wa-", it starts to rain right in the middle of my sentence.

Great.

"Well I was going to ask if you wanted to hang around out here or something but never mind."

"Well you can come in if you want.", she replies

"Nah I-"

She pulls me into her cabin.

"Just sit down on the bed. You hungry?", she asks bending over to get the remote off of the floor. I obviously looked at her ass. She turned on the tv. It was some boring ass movie.

"Uh yeah.. I can eat a lil something", I respond.

She smiles at me and walks over to the kitchen area and tosses me a bag of hot Cheetos and sits next to me.

"I'm sorry about earlier Tyler. "

I scoff

"Try telling that to Tina."

"Yeah whatever.", she lays on my shoulder and takes a few cheetos from the bag.

We both laugh.

"Hey what's that?", she points behind me and I quickly turn.

I look over and she takes the bag of cheetos from me and runs.

Why does she have to do this?

I chase her all over the cabin. It was actually kind of fun. I finally caught up to her, threw her onto the bed and pinned her down.

"Say sorry"!", I yell in her face.

She was laughing so hard and she looked so beautiful.

"I'm S- I'm So- ahaha", she couldn't even get her words out.

Eventually she stopped and we both looked directly at each other.

She wrapped her legs around me and flipped us over. She just sat on top of me. She takes her shirt off and I don't stop her. I sit up and help her take off her clothes.

TO BE CONTINUED ...