Chapter 2

Next chapter yay! And another tribute I love! Well enjoy the second chapter to this.

Ezra's pov

I kept running for the nearest town that came into view. Once I arrived I had to spend some of the few credits I had for a ticket to a town called "Ashton". The town was pretty much ran by homeless and wasn't very known to foreigners of lothal. It was the perfect place to start over and was also home to some old friends. The ride was about 3 hours long but it was worth it. The moment I stepped out of the shuttle I smelled it, ash... The place was full of it. The very reason this town got its name. It was once a town called "Weston" but the empire came in and burned the place to the ground. Now it was home to the street rat community. I walked around while old friends recognised me and waved. I used to live here but decided to move to "Capital City". Big mistake. I soon arrived at my destination. An old store that helped those who needed to disappear. When I walked in I couldn't help but smile when I saw my old family. "Hey Ezra where have you been buddy?" I was greeted by a boy who I had known during my stay here. He had a mop of brown hair and vivid green eyes. ( He looks almost like Hiccup from httyd.) "O here there kinda every where. How have you been carter?" He smiled "aww shucks. As good as I can be in a place like this." We laughed and then talked business. "I need to see Mandisa." "Really? Face lift? We offered you it many times ya know." I sighed and thought about the change. "Yes I know but I've changed my mind." "Yeah sure thing let me go grab her and the team for ya." In a blink of an eye he was gone rounding their team up. Their job was to make you so unrecognisable that your mother wouldn't know who you are. They change everything about you. Hair color, eye color, clothes, they even create a fake DNA and identity for you. A black 17 year old girl came out with the others and brought me to the back. "So you really want this?" The black girl Mandisa asked. "Couldn't be more sure." She frowned but continued. "Alright let's start with hair. What color?" "Anything that would make me look different. Same with everything else. But don't cut my hair! I worked hard on that." We all laughed at my last remark and then the make over started.

Kanan's pov

I sat on the edge of my bed holding a picture of me and Ezra together wondering where he was. He's been gone for hours even though its felt like months. I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when Hera came into my room with lunch. "No thanks I'm not hungry." She sighed and sat down next to me still holding the food tray. "Love I know you're heartbroken about what happened this morning but it won't bring him back." I felt tears running down my face and tried to stop them but found I couldn't. "He must be so scared." I felt a hand placed on my shoulder and saw Zeb standing over me. "It's okay. I miss him too. We will find him though." "I know Zeb. I know."

Ezra's pov

About two hours later we were finished. "Alright come take a look." Mandisa brought me over to a long mirror to see my new look. What I saw was a completely different person. I now had light dirty blond hair, deep chocolate brown eyes, black denim jeans, gray boots, and silver shoulder pads. They only thing that remained of the old me was the blue hoodie that now had the shoulder pads. I nearly cried at the sight of me, it just..... Wasn't me. Carter looked up from his computer on a desk "Alright we're almost done with the new ID but we need a new name. Ideas?" he asked. "I don't care." He frowned and turned back to his work. "Alright... Aussie Miller it is then." Once he was finished he injected me with the fake DNA. "It can be undone later on in case you change your mind. Actually everything can be undone. Hair and eye dye come out in a pinch if ya ever do want to go back." I shook my head. "I won't be. How much do I owe you guys?" "Nothing." they all said together. "Anything for an old friend." As for my old clothes, they keep your unwanted possessions in a file box with your real name on it. Just in case you ever want your old life back. Once I said my goodbyes I headed out to find a place to stay and discovered on the edge of town an abandoned wearhouse. Perfect. When I went inside to search it I was glad to see that the empire left some stuff behind. An old beaten up couch, a rusty fridge, and some boxes of supplies. Yep, this was my new home now.

 Yep, this was my new home now

The top one was just plain funny! The bottom was just so cute! Luke, Leia, and Ezra! With auntie Ashoka and uncle Rex!😍 Ashoka and Rex were totally like siblings! Loved it!Anyway hope you guys liked this

Anyway hope you guys liked this.😀

Col out🦄🍭🦄🍭🦄