Follow the Leader (Leonardo)

Music: R Kelly - You remind me of something - Instrumental 

I moaned as his tongue parted my lips. The sensation send shivers down my spine, and I couldn't help but breathe out a small moan. My hands explored his body in a slow and curious matter. My wanderlust began to get the best of me. He seemed exited as well, his breaths got longer and shorter once in a while. 

-Leo, we shouldn't be doing this. I breathed out and wiggled away from him just enough to look in to his eyes. The glow in them never seemed to leave. He only gazed deeper in to my own (E/C) orbs. 
-No one will find out. He sounded reassuring.
-You sound confident. My hands started traveling up form his chest to his shoulder and tied themselves around his neck. 

-And I am. My brothers don't know where I am. He pushed himself closer to me once again and trapped me by placing his hands on either side of my head.

-Can't Don track your phone? I questioned, but went on with his little game and stroke my body against his, just for a slight tease.  He bit his lip and let his hands slide down the wall until they come in contact with my hips. 
-That's why I left it at home. He smiled out and earned one from me in return. 

The passion went on for a while, and twenty three minutes past midnight, I decided to take it to the next step. With my hands on his chest, I pushed him firmly backwards until he landed softly in my bed. With one hand behind him for support, his hand positioned itself on my lower back and forced me to go down until I sat in his lap. That's when the rest begun. 

He instantly attacked my neck. Made marks everywhere  while touching my most sensitive parts. Pleasing sounds came out from my mouth which only motivated him to such a level that he nearly threw me underneath him. I fought for dominance and only a while later I succeed. Kind of. I managed to sit up and was in the process of pushing him down. However, the amount of training and skills he had picked up from his father during his years of ninja training challenged me. 

-Fighting now are we? He chuckled and pushed me back down. At this point I just gave up and laid softly on the bed. The blankets crunched softly underneath my body and I grabbed the blue sheets out of silk with my hands slightly out of irritation. 
-Well, what else am I supposed to do? I want to play leader too. I replied. Leo got this wired, seductive smile and shot the most hypnotizing stare at me. 

-Then go ahead. Nothing can stop you. 
A massive blush spread across my face, but I pushed myself up on an elbow and scanned the sticks on his chest with the finger on my left hand. 

-Then take this off for me, will you? 
I watched as he slowly untied the strings that held them on their place around his waist, and then lift the top part above his head. When blinking in to a random corner of my room and watched as they flew across the room and landed in a small pile. I then continued to order him around until all of his clothes were off and his naked body was filling my view. I smirked and sat up, crawling closer and placed my hands on his bare shoulders.
He was playing with me.
He has now joined my little game and there was no turning back. He seemed to notice that himself. 

-My turn. The defeat got clear in my eyes as the leader in blue mumbled out his words and smiled widely and devilishly. He repeated my actions and ordered me to strip from one item at a time. I obeyed of course, but more out of a curiosity of what he might do to me next. 
Follow the leader, right? 

And I that was only the beginning