Good morning (Donatello)

On a Wednesday night a storm broke out in New York. The majority of the population was spending the time safely inside their homes and workplaces. Rain and thunder made the windows shake. Children cried in fear every time the sky lit up while their mothers and fathers comforted them with everything they could think of. To some of the older people the sound was comforting. They sat by their windows, reading books, drinking tea or just stared out though the glass. Employees in cafes and restaurants put on some relaxing jazz music and lit up some extra candles. They shined though the windows of almost every building and lit up the streets in a warm golden glow. Everything seemed to be perfect.

Well, not for April and (Y/N). They were out in the field to work. An incident accrued outside the city and they were both sent there to broadcast it to America. It wasn't until they were on their way home that lightning struck a nearby tree and startled Vernon by the steering wheel. He lost control over the vehicle and the van drove over the road and rolled down a hill. April threw her arms out to support herself though all the 7 rolls. (Y/N) who was in the back suffered the most damage. There was an extra seat in the back that could be hidden when needed, but it was in a bad state and it broke off it's place. The female was pushed down by it as the van rolled down with loud metallic sounds. Glass was crashing when branches stabbed it. The fall didn't look to be bad from the outside, but the inside was a total mess.

Vernon and April broke a rib or two and passed out in their seats while (Y/N) was fully conscious, but in more pain that she could've ever thought was possible. Her back was twisted in an almost unnatural position, her legs were tangled by the wires and cut badly from the crushed glass she laid on while her hands had completely lost their ability to move. She was bleeding out fast and that made her panic even more. She struggled like a wild animal to get free and eventually did. She gasped and wheezed in pain as she took pieces of glass out from her skin one by one. Thankfully her phone wasn't too badly damaged. She instantly unlocked it and called Casey for some help.

"Casey! Help!" (Y/N) heard him walk around and voices in the background.
"Are you with the guys?" She asked again and Casey answered rapidly.
"Help! We crashed, Vern and April are badly hurt!"
"Where are you?" Donatello took over.
"Two miles south-" (Y/N) felt herself loosing her strength while more blood ran out of her.
"Get over here NOW!" She panicked and threw away the phone to grab her belt and wrap it around her bleeding arm. Her hands and face got covered in her own blood when she tried to take her jacket off and wrap the belt around her.

"We're coming! We promise it won't take long!"
(Y/N) fainted.

The guys did as they promised. They took roads out of town most pf the population didn't even know about and stopped right after Mikey spotted the white van crashed by the trees. All five rushed down and were met with a sight they would never forget. Bloody and scarred faces in the two front seats and a whole puddle of blood in the back. Leonardo nearly screamed when he found (Y/N). Face down and blood and glass all over herself. She seemed to be trying to tie a belt around her left arm to stop the bleeding. That didn't work, since it was already dripping down onto the snow by Leo's feet. He picked her up and wiped some of the blood from her face. Donatello helped him wrap the belt along with bandages around her arm to stop the bleeding. The guys left Casey with the van and their two friends because broken ribs were something Donatello couldn't fix. Casey called the nearest hospital two minutes after the guys left.

The whole way back to New York Leonardo was driving while Donatello fixed up all of the injuries. He began with (Y/N). She was in the worst state of all. He knew it was wrong to think this, but he was glad she fainted because then she wouldn't feel any pain from the stitches and glass being pulled out of her. The disgusting smell of blood filled the van and would probably stay there for weeks ever after some deep cleaning.