xxxxxxxxvii.

"바라만 보고 있어도 그냥 내가 다 기뻐잉"

dear jungkook,

the next was just an ordinary one. i was tired and nothing much happened. when i got home, i ran immediately into my bedroom and jumped onto my bed. i checked my phone and surfed on my social media accounts too much that i didn't notice it was getting late. good thing that tomorrow is saturday and we won't have any classes. 

i put down my phone on my bed side and stared into the ceiling. i suddenly remembered how you looked at me yesterday—i mean, how you looked at our direction. i remembered seeing you smile and those dark brown eyes that almost met mine. how i wish i could rewind that moment. it still feels unreal.

my phone suddenly vibrated. suji texted me.

       "bts has a fanmeeting tomorrow. wanna come?"

---x.

author's note: lmao can i just rant a little about all those people who's copying this fanfic lol. u guys are everywhere and if u think i dont see u, news flash—i do. i see how you're copying the writing style, the plot, and even the lines. i've read everything, i promise you. i started writing this fanfic last year, 2015, and the idea of this all came from my imagination so can't u atleast give a little credit to me here? and what bothers me more is how the 2nd version of this fanfic got more reads and recognition than the original one. not that i'm thirsty for attention or reads, but u know, imagine getting recognized and praised by so many people for ur unoriginal work. and oh, i love how those people even have the guts to say "plagiarism is a crime," like how u've never plagiarized in the first place :-) don't reason out how you got inspired from this fanfic cause being inspired is far different from copying the whole idea and even the lines lmao. anyways, again, if you want to make a story the same as mine, atleast let me know or give some credits. please don't steal the idea of others. that's all.

ps. thank you, readers!

pps. we're on the 87th entry now. this story will have 100 entries in total (or atleast i'll try my best to make it exactly 100 lol). happy readingggg love love love