Closer and closer still

The sun started setting in the distance.

I sighed with sadness. Toothless went home whenever the sun started to set.

He slowly unraveled his tail and mine and slowly started moving away from me.

I shivered as his familiar warmth was replaced with icy prickles of cold air.

Ever since I had gotten sick a week and a half ago, I had been more willing to snuggle with him.

Besides... He needed the emotional support. Apparently a female human named As-... No. Asd-... No. Ast-... Maybe? AHA! He said it was Astroid or something close to that! Yeah, apparently she hit Hiccup with her wood axe handle thingy after a big fight with complicated details I wasn't paying attention too.

Apparently having a human makes you soft and emotionally unstable when their emotionally unstable.

So, yeah, since Toothless came to me and needed a snuggle to get in a better mood, i let us cuddle a little bit.

Toothless did a little bunny jump and spread his wings.

Play the song.

At the top.

You heard me!!!Now scroll up there and play it!!!

(If the song isn't working, it is the chase the wind and touch the sky songs from brave. I really love the song)

"Bye Y/n! And thanks for the snuggles!" Toothless yelled from mid-air, a few feet above me.

"Bye." I said sadly, but he was already gone by the time the words left my mouth,he was gone.Gone back to his human, anyway.

That was good, i guess. It left me to my practicing.

It'd been months since my ribs had broken. Now they were all healed, and I could finally fly with Toothless.

I was excited at the thought, but since I hadn't used those muscles for months, the flight would be short and tiring. But I didn't want that. I wanted a long, wonderful flight to show off my skills. I mean, come on. I wanted to show off a little bit...

So that's why I'd been practicing. For the last week I had been stretching out my wings and doing short flights, even easy tricks. Tonight I was going to do a longer flight. I wanted to fly all the way to my island. I wanted to check on the dragons I had left behind when I had fallen and been taken away.

I lifted off the ground and into the clouds. It felt so good to fly again. It was like I finally had control over the world again. I settled out above the clouds where the air is nicest and the wind drafts would take me exactly where I wanted to go. I soared.

I twirled though the clouds, the wind gently caressing my wings. The clouds welcomed me with tufts and swirls of white. The wind gently drew across my scales and tickled my tail. I was where i belonged. I was wild and free.

Above me the stars shone clear and bright. They twinkled at me, smiling at me. The constellations danced and played above me, welcoming me back. With a holler of delight, i shot a plasma blast and twirled through it, showing off for the stars that celebrated my return.

The moon rose into the sky, slowly at first, almost unsure. It lifted and lifted into the sky, challenging me to fly higher. It called to me, challenging me, loving me. In all my glory, i danced a flying dance of twirls and flips.

I bounced out of a cloud, the white tufts and tendrils swirling as i escaped. I banked into another one that shone pure white with the moon's light.