Maybe. Just Maybe.

/\ Pic of how you were sleeping
/\ I drew it. ( I know it's not good but I doodled it in church and it worked perfectly. You're both black, but i had to color in one so you could tell them apart.) Plz don't steal. /\

Y/n P.O.V.
I woke up warm and snuggly. Some idiot human came into this place while I was asleep. I have to admit. It was a pretty good idea for a human to try to kill a dragon while it was sleeping. But... A half awake dragon is even more deadly than an awake one. The human got what was coming to him. I'm not sure what I did to him since I was barely awake, but I'm pretty sure I got a plasma blast to hit his head. And then I unwisely went back to sleep. A girl needs her beauty sleep after all.

I snuggled deeper into the warmth surrounding me. It felt just like how mom and I used to snuggle. Safe and secure.

I heard a chuckle. Not a high pitched human one. A deep dragon one. I was not alone in here.

It felt as though there was a... Oh no. My eyes snapped open. My head was snuggled comfortably in the crook of a neck. There was a wing resting warmly over my curled up form.

I resisted the urge to stay put and enjoy the warmth.

I jumped to my feet and bared my teeth at the strange dragon. I took several steps backward until my back hit a wall.

"Who are you?" I growled.

"Toothless. Remember me?" The dragon said.

"Oh. Right. How could I forget such an important dragon to me. I'm so very sorry." I said, laying heavily on the sass.

"Really?" Toothless said.

"NO." I said matter of factly.

His face drooped. I needed to find a way out of here.

"If you got in here, that means I can get out. I know you didn't fit through that tiny human door, so you can get me out of here." He looked at my suspitiously with a hint of sadness shoting in his eyes.

"It's true that I did not get in here on my own. But I also can not get out of here until a human opens it from the outside." Toothless said.

"Great. So we're both stuck here." I muttered.

My stomach grumbled, imitating the noises of whales.

"Don't worry. Hiccup will be back again. He'll bring us fish and let me out." Toothless said with a grin.

He obviously heard my stomach growling. This was embarrassing. Atleast he didn't comment on it. That would've been even more embarrassing. WAIT! WHAT DID HE MEAN THE HUMAN WOULD LET HIM OUT! HE DIDN'T SAY US, SO HE DIDN'T MEAN THAT I WAS LEAVING TOO!

"If you're going out, so am I. I want to be free, and you're my ticket out of here. If something goes wrong with our escape, I'm blaming you."

He walked toward me with a happy dragon grin on his face. Did he not just hear what I said? He sat down right next to me, leaning up against me. He placed his right wing over me, and pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his tail around mine in a sappy gesture.

I wanted to shoot him with all of my plasma blasts right now. I wanted to claw him to death and rip his throat out. I wanted to claw off his tail and shove it so far up his... NO. I needed to save my energy to escpae the clutches of the humans. I needed to save my shots and strength so that I could fight my way out. I would have to put up with Toothless's happy actions until I could escape. He was my way out. I needed to put on a happy and thankful act. And unfortunately, a sappy one too. Ugh.

"Okay. By the way, what's you're name?"

"I'll tell you only if you promise to get me out of here safely."

My stomach rumbled again.

"Ok. I promise we will get out safely together. And get some fish soon."

"Ok. My brother named me Starburst, but I don't like it very much."

My mom called me 'baby girl' as a cute nickname, but I don't want him to call me that.

"I personally like the name Y/n." He said, purring the name in my ear.

Y/n. It wasn't bad. It had a nice ring to it.

"Sure. Whatever. You can call me Y/n if you want." I said quietly.

His tail snaked around mine and the softness lightness of his tail was replaced by a silkier something. It was smooth like skimming this water. I tuned my head to look at his tail. One part was red.

Red?!

Night fury tails were all black.

I hissed. Toothless looked at me curiously.

"Tail." I growled.

He sighed.

Before he could respond, the human sized door opened. A human came through. He was plump and well fed. He was neither the human that rode on toothless or the one that attacked me while I slept.

Toothless and I both growled.

"Oh. wow. Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt. Please, continue." He sputtered on his high pitched human voice.  

He disappeared through the human door and it closed.

I wonder what that was all about.

"You don't like him?" I asked toothless.

He seemed close to humans. It was odd to growl at one of your close to them.

"No. I just wanted to spend more time alone with you." He purred deeply in my ear.

I shook my head.

"Creep." I growled.

By the way... What did you think of the fact that you were named by none other than... (Drum roll please) The twins.