Chapter 1 - Worst best day

Hey Guys.. Just wrote the First chap. of. My first Story.. :D Hope y'all like it !! :D

Dedicated To My Best Friend In the World @Candyz_alienxoxo For Being by my side all the time and encouraging me to write. I Hope to never lose ya, Martinus! :D

__________________________________________________________

Copyright Notice

Copyright © 2014, Toka Alokda.

All rights reserved.

In brief, If you try to copy this story or steal it or use it as your's in any means, you'll have to face the law. ;)

Anyway Hope you Enjoy this ! :D

_______________________________________________________________

Chap.1

"What the hell is wrong with you, Samantha, Seriously? A Shoe? Have you gone nuts?" Elena yelled at me as she eyed me as if I was an alien.

"Hey! he started it. serves him right." I defended myself as I put my hands on my hips.

She rolled her eyes then proceeded to fix herself and so did I.

"Ughh!! that was the worst day ever." I groaned as I fixed my hair. like my hair needed to get any worse. really?

Ellie nodded as she was re-doing her make up which was clearly ruined. luckily for me, I didn't wear any. so all I had to do was wash my face.

She finished with her mascara and looked up at me then spoke, "I know right. I hate high school." She frowned while fixing her messed up hair and her purple summer dress that was wrinkled now.

I sighed "I hate it more, believe me," I said in annoyance. "that's not fair. They can't just bully you and hit you and get away with it, right?" I Said looking at my best friend. "we should do something about it," i said seriously. "they can't just keep on doing this to any one." I finished while putting my hair up in a messy bun.

"but we CAN'T Sam, we just can't. look at us, we're just normal, weak average girls. we can do NOTHING to ANYONE from them. they role this society." she replied seriously while giving me the 'are you nuts?' look.

I quirked an eyebrow at her. "Talk for yourself. I didn't beat up boys daily back in middle school just for fun." I said as I turned on my heels and went out of the bathroom with Elena on my tail.

We went out and walked until we reached the parking lot. we said our goodbyes and she left then I got into my car and started the engine.

I started to drive home quietly. remembering how it all happened. all the events rushed through my mind like a flash of lightning. My hands tightened on the steering wheel and I suddenly had the urge to punch someone.

I thought my life was going to be normal. I was planning to change and actually be a normal girl.

And for three years, that was going fairly well.

I wanted four years of peace. Smantha walters, the 17 year old quiet girl who goes to Wooden bay high with a stupid grin and lives like a shadow that people would just see through.

But seemingly, that was bound to change today. Of course, by non other than the ultimate torture of any human with a decent brain.

Jason Parker.