Chapter 4 - Its Time

Mike explains what to do and told me phone guy will tell me more "ok so you know what to do?" He asks "I think so" "great so it's 11:59 and your shift starts at 12:00 am so see you in the morning at 6:00 am bye" wait have you done this before?" "yep it's super easy *cough* anyway bye"

"Ok so I gotta look at every-OH MY GOD CHICA IS COMING!!" Then I laughed because she's a girl "God why do I have a dirty mind" "gee I don't know and you forgot about me" said someone "wh-what? I'm the only on here" then I turned around and here is a fox guy who is leaning on the door frame and has fox ears and a hook on his hand, an eyepatch, he has brown hair and he has orange cat looking eyes "hey I'm foxy the animatronic and the fast one too" he said walking to me "u-um what plea-GAH!!" And I tripped over from walking backwards "so a clumsy one awesome" and I crawled backwards "please don't hurt me" I said and stopping because the was another body behind me "Heya would you like pizza?" It asked and I looked up and it's a girl having the bluest eyes and her hair was blonde with some pink in it, she was wearing a tank top that said "LETS EAT!!" And some pink shorts and she had black sneakers with white socks up to her knee "No No No I'm not gonna die tonight" I said and ran out the room and to the bathroom "heh heh heh scary cat hey?" Said another person I looked around but no one is there "w-who goes there?" "I'm Freddy nice to meet you" I turned around to see a guy wearing a black striped shirt and a brown vest with a bow tie and a casual black suit pants and he is holding a microphone and he has a top hat on with bear ears on the hat "*Screams* I can't die" I cried and I passed out.

"Do you think she's dead?" Said a high pitched voice "I don't know why don't we just see if she's breathing?" Said a soothing voice "I don't know how we do that?" Said a deep voice "oh come we shout just stuff her into a stupid suit and let her be one of us" said annoyed voice  "WHAT?! It's all we do anyway" it said again  "Weeeelllllllll sometimes" said the high pitched voice again "look bonnie sometimes we need to save some of them they might be nice" said a deep voice "all I'm saying I don't trust her enough she might be alive an hearing our conversation!" Said I think was bonnie "mmm what happened?" I asked "SEE I TOLD YOU!!" Shouted bonnie "calm down bonnie she just woke up" said the deep voice.

Heya so I liked foxy so you know what stuff it

-Rhiisgreen 💚