Chapter 5 - Idiot

Still your POV

When my vision went normal the animatronics was standing there "GAH! Don't hurt me" I said jumping off the table and running to a janitors closet "BANG BANG BANG we don't want to hurt you!" I was scared so I got my phone and called mike Ring Ring "Hello...?" "Hello it's me (Y/N)" "Hello..Hello.." "Hello?" "*laughs* I'm just kidding I'm not here but call me later ok see you" and I hung up "GOD DAMN YOU MIKE!!" I cried "I'm going to die" I teared while the banging was getting louder and harder.

Foxy POV

I heard her cry she shouldn't cry she looked so strong and beautiful and caring then the door opened "just stuff me in a suit now" she said while looking down "gladly" said bonnie "NO bonnie we got to give her a chance" then bonnie grumbled, Freddy just rolled his eyes "my name is Freddy and these are my friends" he smiled "w-what?" "God what he means is that he's saying hello and he is introducing us to you, idiot" said bonnie angrily "d-don't call me that" she said while wiping her tears "oh what are you gonna do....Idiot...." He said right in her eyes, she grabbed him by his bow tie and pulled him closer to her face "I'll.....make.......your.........hell....." She said slowly.

He had a face full of fear and I never seen him been feared by a human before "*cough* anyway like I was saying I'm Freddy and this is chica, foxy and bonnie" "huh cute name for a bunny and a tough guy* she chuckled and let go of his bow tie and shakes freddys hand "nice to meetcha" she said cutely,

Wow she was amazing she went all crazy and now she went nice this girl is amazing "so what's yours?" I asked "my name is
(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)" she smiled "coooool naaaame it's so laaaaammmme" bonnie said sarcastically/yawned "HIYA!! I think your name is cute" smiled chica "heh thanks" "I'm the most bubbliest person in here" she smiled "haha your like my friend" she Laughed, she had a beautiful laugh and she is beautiful.

*Beep Beep* "huh oh that's my timer gotta go back to the office now" she smiled and walked off I got hold of her wrist "will you come back?" I asked, she just giggled "of course I would I have now four more nights" she laughed "o-ok" I studded "see you tomorrow" she waved and walked off "ooo foxxxxyyyy has a cruuuussshhh" giggled chica "I'mma kill you" I said and ran to her.