Chapter 1 - My first day

( A/N sorry about this but if you didn't see the description this is my first story so hope you like it 🙂 and if you want more story's please tell me or undertale characters btw Underfell sans and underswap papyrus is Bae anyway let's go)
You think to yourself "I really need a job really bad" you go to your computer and see what you can get you look at every websites there are but you can't see any then out of no where a job came up Freddy Fazbear pizza needed for the night shift $25/h you jumped up in excitement and did a little dance you signed up and waited for tomorrow.

You woke up from the sound of your alarm "yawn!! *gasp* I need to see if I got the job!!!" You jumped out of bed bedsheets flying everywhere and you ran to your computer in your (F/C) pants and (F/C) tank top you ran to your computer and had a look (Y/N L/N) Thank you for applying to Freddy Fazbear pizza there will be a package sent to you to get your uniform in 2 hours and tomorrow you'll start work Thank you again for applying you scream in excitement and jump up and down "yay I got the job I got the job! OMG I got the job I'm so happy"
DING DONG! *gasp* that would be my uniform you run to the door and thank the postman and open the box you open it and the clothes looked really bad the shirt was to heavy and thick and the pants were baggy and the shoes were like army boots you hated them so your best friend (F/N) (F/L/N) is like a tailor that can do anything you get out your phone and texted:

(Y/N): Hey I really need your help badly.
(F/N): Hey what's up??
(Y/N): Well I just got this new job and the clothes are horrible and I need your help!
(F/N): Your lucky I love you 😆😉 ok I'll help.
(Y/N): 😆😆 Thank you so so much.
(F/N): Meet me at my house.
(Y/N): Ok.

You put your phone in your pocket and got the work clothes and ran to your car and drove to (F/N) house.

(A/N: sorry about the bad story it's my first story Author-Chan away!)